New World

She had quickly changed and did her hair the best she could with her fingers before heading to the library.

(Her Outfit)

She had searched the library for a book on the Leaky Cauldron but couldn't find one

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She had searched the library for a book on the Leaky Cauldron but couldn't find one. It was as if the place didn't exist. Though her gut told her to keep looking. Standing up she walked out of the library and started to wander the streets. She never does this. She was going off her gut.

After walking for a few blocks she was about to head back to the orphanage and give up when she was almost hit by a bus. Something told her to follow the bus, so she did. When the bus had made a stop she looked around. Though she didn't find the building. Maybe she should ask someone. Is that rude? Shaking off her thought she was about to approach someone when the bus moved and there it was. Between two very taken care of buildings. Well at least compared to the leaky cauldron they were maintained.

As she entered she saw that the inside was a lot nicer than the outside. She decided to continue to follow her gut. It led her out to an alley. This is where she stood and stared at a wall. She had no idea if this was the entrance to the wizards world or not but it sure felt like it. She felt a warm, home-like feeling here. Though here the sound of the door opening. Quickly pushing herself into the shadows she watched as a man walked over to the wall. He looked around almost nervously before pressing a pattern into the wall.

She couldn't see him do it but she could hear him. It was as if he was talking to her. He said exactly the spot he pressed. Instead of being able to sneak in behind him, the door closed. So she just typed in the pattern he murmured. The door opened for her and she walked in fast not wanting it to close on her. She doesn't know how fickle magic is.

She made her way to what looked like the bank and walked through the doors. There were about three lines that were open. Lorelai was about to go and get in one when she saw something she hadn't seen before. It was a creature of some kind. They seemed to be everywhere. As she went to walk up to one of the long lines one of those creatures came up to her. He had a mean glare on his face.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked him. Only to make him freeze in his spot. He was frozen for a millisecond before he continued.

"Is something wrong? Oh I don't know? How about the fact a kid is here with supervision." He said in a rude tone. He seemed like he really didn't have another tone though.

"Is there an age limit on who can enter a bank?" She was really asking as she had no clue if there was an age limit. The only places she ever really goes to are the library and the orphanage. Though she is never going back to that drastic place ever again.

"No, but you don't look like someone with an account with us." He answered back. He seemed to be getting less angry the more the girl talked to him.

"Well I was hoping to pull out a loan for school." She kept my voice low so it wouldn't draw more attention from the people around us.