Second Day

Waking up the next day she decided to stop by Ollivander's for a wand. Griphook hand told her about Ollivander. He even went on a rant about how he never falls for the goblins tricks. Taking a shower, which was rare in the orphanage. She let the warm water hit her. Letting her muscles relax. Though she chose not to look down. Knowing that her happy mood would be ruined by the bruises littering her stomach and arms. Though her legs were clear. She got dressed into the outfit she had gotten yesterday with school supplies before heading out.

(Her Outfit)

	Getting to Olivander's she quickly entered

Getting to Olivander's she quickly entered. Though, didn't see anyone. Walking up to the counter she rings the bell. After a minute a man came stumbling out from some boxes. She couldn't hold a straight face as she laughed. That was until the man fell down. Quickly rushing over to him she helped him up. Though her laughing did not stop.

Once he got on his feet he dusted himself on then looked at her. He had wild white hair. Though a kind smile. For some reason she knew that she could trust him, as strange as that sounds. Moving back behind the desk she waited to see what he would do. Though he just stares at her.

"You know, I remember every single person that buys a wand. I remember exactly which wand they bought. You, you look so familiar. If I had to guess one or both your parents have gotten wands from me. Though I can't for the life of me figure out who they are." His words made her tense. Especially after reading all about her mother. Apparently Bellatrix Lestrange wasn't the best. Though there wasn't much on her father.

"Well I have never met my parents, so I have no idea if they did buy a wand here or even look like me." she said with a smile so he knew that she meant it kindly.

"Well then let's find you a wand." She watches as he starts to dig through boxes till he pulls one out. "Hawthorn wood with a dragon heartstring core, 10 ¾." He said pulling it out of the box and handing it to her. "Go ahead, flick your wrist."

Taking a deep breath she flicked her wrist and every single window shattered in the store. Making her bend down and cover her head when it happened. So she didn't get cut as the glass was flying everywhere. "Well, Olivander, I don't think we are a match." Handing him back the wand. He nods his head searching for another one. "My name is Lorelai, and this so far is a fun experience." She told him, looking around at the damage she caused so far.

"So you find destruction fun... I may have found the wand for you." He told her as he walked back over.

"Well let's give it a go. It's not like you have any more windows to break." He joins her as they laugh.

"Apple wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ¼." He hands her the wand and with another flick off the wrist it seemed like nothing happened. They stood there for a moment completely silent and all of a sudden a white light shoots out of it and hits Olivander. He hit the floor laughing. He was rolling around uncontrollably. She watched as he finally got ahold of his wand and said a spell to stop it.