❦𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅❦ [𝑨/𝑵]

A/N: there's a A/N at the end of this scenario I don't want to put it up here because it'll get in the way of the writing so pls read it if you can ♥︎

1067 words
——————————————————————————

"Juraku what the fuck is this?"

Sachiko didn't bother to stop cutting, still chopping the vegetables out in front of her as she glanced over her shoulder, scanning over the vermilion collar in your hand before turning back to her cutting board. "Language, my dear. It's a collar made specially for you." The answer was plain, monotone, like she was asking you to get something out of the cabinet, rather than explaining why she'd left a dog collar on your bedside table. "And didn't I tell you to stay out of the kitchen?"

You let out an annoyed huff, crossing your arms after discarding the unwanted present on the closest counter. "Alright, but where is the rest of my stuff?"

Another immediate response, just as frustratingly plain as the last. "You need something to play with while I'm busy. Those books you had were simply too complex for you, so I got rid of them."

"Juraku." This time, you didn't give her a chance to ignore you, slotting your chest against her back in a way that was too desperate to ignore. Reluctantly, you gave her room to turn around, biting your cheek as Sachiko leaned against the counter, glaring down at you with the slightest hint of a frown pulling at her lips. Regardless, you sighed, leaning towards her, letting your captor's arms encircle your waist and subsequently, fighting back the vile, awful feeling such a submission caused. "Please, I didn't argue when you... redecorated my room. I haven't complained about what you're making me wear, and hell, I haven't even mentioned the night-light, yet. I just want to know why you're going this, Jura-."

"Sachiko." The interruption cut you off guard, the rest of your rant instantly dying on your tongue. She was still looking at you, but she wasn't meet your eyes, now. No, she was evaluating you, gaze lingering on the clothes she'd picked out herself, the hair she refused to let you cut, doing everything but showing that she was actually paying attention to what you were saying. "I want you to start calling me Sachiko, from now on. You shouldn't call your lover by her surname, it's rude."

Your mouth fell open, but nothing came out, tears starting to blur your vision. You weren't sure if it was out of anger or frustration, but that didn't matter, what you called her didn't matter. "You're not listening to me," You mumbled, finally pushing yourself away from her. Sachiko only sighed, tightening her grip on your waist, trying to lift you off the ground despite the way your squirmed and kicked and struggled, fingers soon working their way into your hair, forcing your face against her shoulder. Still, you attempted to continue, even if your voice was muffled by her shift. "You're acting weird, weirder than you usually do, and..." You trailed off, taking a deep breath and trying to compose yourself. "It's really stressing me out."

She was silent, for a moment, humming as she ran a hand through your hair, distracting herself from your little temper tantrum. You didn't try to protest, not until you were placed onto one of the higher countertops, Sachiko resting her hands at your sides as she pulled away. You were still crying, but trying to hide your break-down was a vain effort, soon. The moment you glanced up, The silver haired woman suddenly wearing such a tender smile, you couldn't help but curl into yourself, shutting your eyes and simply hoping she'd be dead on the floor when you opened them.

She let you have your moment, cupping your cheeks as soon as she decided you'd had enough time to yourself, tilting your chin up and pressing a soft, sweet kiss into your forehead as you stifled a sob. "My dear, you know why this is happening, don't you? You know why I have to treat you like you're fragile, right?"

"Because..." Saying it hurt, and she knew that it would. But, if the pain wasn't enough to draw blood, she didn't seem to have a problem with it. "Because I tried to run away, and you caught me."

"That's correct." There was another kiss, a playful squeeze to your cheek. It wasn't strong enough to hurt, but forcing a few more tears out of your eyes, nonetheless. "After that, I realized you couldn't make decisions for yourself. You just aren't mature enough, yet. But, that's alright, some people just aren't capable of being responsible for their own well-being." Her tone was patronizing, drawn-out and prolonged and dumbed-down, but there wasn't much you could do. Not unless you wanted that stupid collar to be tightened around your neck again. "That's why I have to do all this, because you didn't give me another choice. I don't want you injuring yourself, so I have to make sure everything's safe. Even if that means picking out your clothes, and bathing you every night, and taking care of you."

You narrowed your eyes, lowering your gaze to glare at her neck. "Then, why do I have to wear your clothes? How does a stupid collar make me any safer?"

"Oh, that..." Her smile became a little brighter, a little more relaxed. You wondered if she thought this was comforting, but that hope only lasted for a second, until Sachiko had a chance to press one of her giddy, hasty kisses into your lips. "It just makes me so happy to come home to my adorable little baby all safe and sound. And isn't that what you want? For your darling girlfriend to be happy?"

You shook your head at the woman's words, but if Sachiko noticed, she didn't care. She was already pulling you back into her chest, lifting you up, carrying you away from the kitchen and back towards the bedroom, mumbling about how you'd have to go to bed without dinner tonight, since you clearly needed as much sleep as you could get. You just buried your face in her chest, hoping she wouldn't notice how tightly you were holding her.

If you were lucky, she wouldn't notice you'd begun to cry again, either.
__________________________________

Another A/N:

This fanfic book is for the readers that are tired of reading fanfictions where the reader is ALWAYS the bottom/Submissive one

This fanfic book is for the readers that are tired of reading fanfictions where the reader is ALWAYS the bottom/Submissive one. :]

REQUESTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS ARE APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED!!
If anyone has any requests or recommendations then I will be more than happy to try and write them up for anyone!!
(I'm not too judgemental with whatever you request, just as long as it isn't too graphic in any way. I'm not used to writing NSFW kind of content but I have written a little in the past so I can try my best )

I haven't published the book yet so I will put another A/N in my next chapter of this book just because if anyone is interested I reading it they don't need to check my profile to see if it's published 😅

(Idk why it said 4 reads in the photo)

I hope this makes sense and thank you all so much for the support across all my fanfics!! This book will continue to be updated until I run out of into write♥︎

Again thank you all so much for the support and I hope you all have a great start to the new year!!

✯FaultyPhantom✯