❦𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆!𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝑿 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒕!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝑪'𝑺❦

289 words                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sachiko is just the most sadistic yandere you'll ever meet, her treatment of her darling is only slightly better than her treatment of poor Mikura. She keeps her chained up in her room, forcing her to wear the most decorative monochrome collar with the heaviest iron leash, limiting the poor darling's movement.

But her tournament is just beginning. For some sick, demented reason Sachiko just loves to humiliate her "little pet". She'll make you eat and drink from a bowl on the ground, make you sit at her feet begging to her attention if you want something. It's disgracing, soul-crushing even, but for her it's delicious power! It shows that she controls all aspects of your meaningless life. It's the ultimate proof that YOU BELONG TO HER.

"Little kitten what is it that you want?..."

There are days -few and scattered- where the wicked woman can be almost called nice. She won't start treating you like a human being but more like the favorite pet instead of some runt. On these sacred days, she'll have you sit on her lap as she continues to do her paperwork, sometimes even drawing a cute dress or collar for you to wear time to time. On days where she's feeling generous, days where you've proved that you are indeed her sweet little pet. Sachiko will take you to the outside world, a place your memory can just barely recall. The two of you will spend the day shopping through the luxury boutiques. The white-haired woman will make you try on everything that catches her eye, she may be cruel but she's not unreasonable she always wants her cute little kitten to look their best.

"...You better be ready to beg for it."