❦𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅❦

496 words                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hadn't eaten in about a week, your hunger slowly starting to get the best of you as you chewed on your fingernails just to get something in your mouth. You needed to eat, desperately, it was literally killing you. You hadn't had a drop of water in about 3 days, and food in 8. You had lost 3 pounds, and it was starting to show. She was killing you and she knew it.

It felt like this punishment was going to last a lifetime. And to think, all you had done was tap the guy. She was clearly overreacting, right? The moment she had let you out of your chains, you felt an overwhelming bravery wash over you, so you flung your arm around and attempted to sucker-punch Sachiko square in the jaw. She wasn't too happy about that as you can tell.

And so here you are, starving to death, waiting for the woman to bring you something, anything to eat! Your stomach would rumble about every 5 minutes, just reminding you of how hungry you really were.

Sitting up straight, you wrapped an arm around your stomach, feeling it as it made unwanted noises, "Are you done being bad?" Sachiko suddenly said, seemingly appearing out of thin air.

"Yes! Good god, yes!" You practically begged her, "Have you learned your lesson though?" She questioned once again, squinting her eyes, she studied you harshly. Walking over to you, she stared down at you with daring eyes, "Well?"

"Yes!" You cried, feeling yourself start to shake with eagerness, "So you're not going to attack me like a savage like you did last time?" She barked harshly, trying to make you slip up so she can prolong your punishment.

"N-No." You said, not fully serious, "That didn't sound very sincere." She said, almost making you grunt with displeasure, "S-Sachiko, ple-hhee-se." You begged the woman before you. Who was looking down upon you, she tilted her head to the side.

"Make me believe it." She said, making you open your mouth, but no words came out, "You-" You started, "You won't have to take me out of these chains for a month, AND! I'll do whatever you tell me to do for the next two months." You offered, but you just got an eyebrow raise in return.

"That's not very convincing."

"Well! What more do you want from me!" You suddenly snapped, making her head jolt up, "I've already suffered enough dammit! Just let me eat!" You said, feeling the hot tears fall down your face with rage. Taking in a breath, she stared at you with daring eyes.

"Maybe another day will do you some good." She purred. Standing up, she turned around and started walking out the door, "No- Wait- Please!" You pleaded, but she ignored you completely as she walked right out the door. Slamming the door, you sat there in the dark, regretting every single word.