❦𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓❦

340 words                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sachiko made her way down the hallway. She needed to find you before you escaped. She forced open a closet door and growled. It was empty. Where on earth could you be? You needed to be punished for disobeying her commands. You began dating that pathetic house pet against her order not to.

"Y/N dear, come on out now. I'll only hurt you a little..." She cooed darkly.

You felt your breath hitch in your throat. She was near. You remained as still as you could and covered your mouth. Tears leaked out of your E/C eyes. You heard her footsteps draw closer, you couldn't even breathe as a stagnant silence hung in the air. Her footsteps moved further away. You let out a heavy breath when you could no longer hear them.

Sachiko's head snapped back towards the closet. She heard a breath. Her blood red eyes flashed dangerously as she snuck towards your hiding place. She ripped open the door and she looked up.

"Very clever Y/N... I would have never found you if it hadn't been for your clumsy breathing." Sachiko had a sick smile spread across her face.

Your heartbeat quickened as you looked down and locked gazes with Sachiko. Her scarlet red eyes contained a burning hatred as they stared into your teary eyes. Sachiko reached up and roughly grabbed your ankle. You desperately tried to hold onto something as you felt yourself forcefully being pulled down. Hot years streamed down your face as you lost your grip. You landed on the ground as Sachiko stood over you. Her eyes burning holes into your skull.

"I'm s-s-sor-ry-y S-Sachiko." You sobbed looking away from her cold eyes.

Sachiko let out a humorless laugh and harshly pulled you by your H/C locks, so you would face her.

"Sorry won't cut it this time Y/N..." She smiled down at you, a wicked glint in her eye.

You shook silently. She was absolutely terrifying, completely crazy. Before you could react to Sachiko's words, she pulled out a shiny object.

"Just accept your punishment my dear." She grinned.