❦𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔❦

A/N: helloo again!! I'm back with more chapters!! I originally wanted to leave the book here because I was working on their books but I've seen how popular this book has gotten so I figured why not post a couple more chapters? :D  Hope you all enjoy this one!!<3

And !!TW!! There are mentions of limbs being cut off so if you are triggered by that or it makes you uncomfortable then please read with caution or skip! Again hope you all enjoy<33

1157 words                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. And boy, was Sachiko's mind delirious. Oh! But blame not the academy, blame the world around, the sinister and manipulative life of a woman such as Sachiko can come to show many of the world's sins. Though she did indeed have here moments here and there, people can only wonder at what cost it lead.

None would guess her sanity.

The sadistic, barbarous woman was more than what shows on the surface. She's not easily swayed though she appears to carelessly follow for her own amusement, always obsessing over whatever catches her eye - and wow, did you catch her eye.

It was a beautiful day in Hyakkaou Academy! Flowers flying in the wind  like a weather phenomenon, the new food issued in the cafeteria had students stomachs growling and lining up, on and on. Sachiko was lucky, for she had ordered earlier, getting a delicious and sweet marshmallow skewer. May it have been the sweet tooth or the sweet smile you had given, whatever it was had Sachiko love-stricken.

You didn't seem to notice her in the corner of the cafeteria, observing you like a predator, but that would soon change. You're gorgeous, immaculate! A dove with no wings. No, you're a puppy! So hyper and welcoming. Her mind was racing on thoughts of your homecoming.

She'd need everything first: bowl, clothes, leash.

Collar.

Bed.

Cage.

A heavy Duty Stun Gun taser.

... Sheesh.

She had stiches and cleansers and wrappings a plenty, for you see, as a measly little dog, your limbs are too gangly. It's a courtesy really, maybe also relief, if your movement is staggered and words made to brief.

Sachiko's excitement flowed through the electricity of the taser. She remembers the meeting when she first picked you up, a clumsy little thing. Tripping on your heels - Gone! Hands barely able to hold your toys - No More! Cutting, removing, love, love love!

Sachiko loves you so much. And you love her.

.

You awoke to a cosy bed, so soft as though it was just made of pillows. The night before was horrifying and you know it wasn't over. The bard, Sachiko, she kept telling you she was in love with you and that you were already together. You regretted going out to the enclosed gambling dens all by yourself, it was like walking right into the arms of a predator. She had prevented your escape back to the academy, forcing you to run through the dark abandoned halls to try and escape.

You made it to the door you entered, instinctively thinking you could continue running back home. Maybe if you had a gliding head start? Why did you head to the door. You looked around for any keys that could help you, only for you to uncharacteristically be thrown in the air by a slender hand which gripped your waist tightly. You screamed at the sudden shift, your feet falling from under you as you hovered for a moment before slowly falling back down and landing with an 'oomph!'.

Sachiko came giggling down the path, her body glowing, slightly lifted from the ground as wind began to surround the two of you, "Puppy sure likes to play, huh?"

"Please," you shrunk back, eyes glistening with fear, "Please don't hurt me. I just, I'm so scared." Your voice cracked, body quaking as she got closer.

"Awh~!" Sachiko soon placed herself on the ground and ran to you, cradling your body with hers, "It's okay! I won't hurt you, you're going to be okay." You had made the mistake of looking at her when she removed her arm, thinking she was going to give you space. Quite the contrary, she blew a powder in your face which knocked you out, falling heavily into her suffocating embrace. "Things will be perfect when you wake up."

Except, it wasn't. You were left in a cage, you could make out, rolling over and doing your best to sit up. It was hard, but, eventually you managed to sit up and look around. A blanket must have been thrown over the cage, barely any light to show yourself. She changed you into a loose dress and a nappy instead of underwear and -

No.

Th-This couldn't be.

Your limbs had been cut above the joints of your elbows and knees, reduced to nubs that had been expertly cleaned and wrapped. At first you thought the heavy collar was going to be the worst of your problems but your fucking limbs are gone. The phantom feeling was barely there now that you could see it in person. Straps had been tightened around the ends and bedazzled with crystalfly gems.

You fell back against the thick bars, breathing on overdrive and lungs struggling to get any oxygen. Your tongue lolled in your dry mouth, only then alerting you to the fact that part of it had been cut off. You began screaming and crying as best you could, unable to get proper words out, only a grumbled 'help'.

Her voice came first, then her footsteps, "Hey! Hey, hey hey hey," Sachiko lifted the blanket up, cool air now coming in to you. She gave you a bright smile, opening the door and crawling in with you, pulling your unwilling yet trauma ridden form into her lap. She stroked your hair and rocked you, "What's wrong, puppy? I'm right here. It's okay."

You just wailed and wobbled your demented limbs in the air, unable to voice your issue properly.

"Does it still hurt? I'll give you your medicine at dinner, okay?" Her palms and fingers slid over your nubs, gently, a light, ticklish pain ebbing where she cursed your remaining flesh with her touch, "Soon enough you'll be okay to walk around, yeah? Isn't that exciting? I got you a pretty leash so we can go outside, too. And..." Her hands began trailing a sensual line down your stomach, crawling up your dress and petting at your nappy-covered pussy, "It's gonna make picking you up and fuckin' ya so much easier."

Oh Gods, you were gonna pass out. The panic attack was getting to you.

The bard outstretched her hand, producing a pretty harp, "How about a lullaby, huh? Let's cuddle until tea time."

Thinking was impossible, you could only lay against her chest and accept it... For the time being, at least.