❦𝑰'𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆❦

2674 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sachiko couldn't help but feel absolutely consumed with jealousy. Her pedantically clean teeth gritted as she saw her Y/N, her lover, her everything doting over someone who was not her. Was Y/N cheating? No. Would Y/N ever hurt her on purpose? No. Was Sachiko's raging jealousy unnecessary and unfounded? Yes. Did she care? Not at all.

This was the fifth time that Sachiko had caught Y/N adjusting Sakura Miharutaki's hair. The close proximity that the two were in made Sachiko's stomach turn, the way Sakura's cheeks reddened slightly at Y/N's nearness also made Sachiko want to be sick, but Sachiko's top reason for her vehement annoyance was that her Y/N wasn't paying attention to her. Sachiko clenched her pale palm into a tight fist when Y/N began fixing Sakura's blazer sleeves.

"Sakura, surely a grown woman of your reputation doesn't need a nanny to tidy you up! ... Or maybe you're a baby in a school uniform!" Sachiko's dark thoughts were interrupted by an ungraceful holler from the one-and-only Runa as they entered the Student council office and promptly plonked themselves onto the seat next to Sakura. Sachiko mentally groaned. This was all she needed.

Y/N scoffed as she finally pulled herself away. "Poor Sakura Miharutaki just doesn't know how to keep herself clean and tidy, I'm afraid." (Y/n) reached over to pinch Sakura's cheeks, making her blush slightly. Of course, anyone who did that to Sakura would probably be dropkicked in the middle of the office, but Y/N was far too caring and lovely to scold.

"Oh my god, Y/N, clean and tidy?"  Runa let out a lurid laugh. "You need to distance yourself from Sachiko, she's rubbing off on you far too much!"

Sachiko's eyes widened for a brief second, before narrowing. "Runa," Sachiko began, her voice as cool and monotonous as she could manage "I think you should be the one to distance yourself from me. Far away from me. Perhaps out of this room, or maybe even out of the Academy."

Runa laughed again, as though in on a joke that Sachiko didn't know about, causing Sachiko to slam her fist on the table in anger.

"Sachiko, you're really touchy today." Y/N said, concerned, as she slipped back into her seat next to her girlfriend. "Is everything okay?"

Sachiko's breathing returned to normal as Y/N put her gentle hand over her fisted hand. It was amazing how much serenity she could give her when she was close.

"Aside from the usual brats of this goddamn student council acting like absolute imbeciles, yes."  Sachiko muttered, downing more tea in a steady swing of her cup.

Y/N sighed and looked down, causing Sachiko to panic. 'Shit, did I do something to hurt her?'

"Oh Sachiko, I wish you wouldn't talk like that. They're all our co- workers, and each of them is invaluable."

Sachiko couldn't find the words to reply. Quick, snarky comebacks she could roll off her tongue with absolute ease, but comforting people was a different story all together, especially not when it came to the only person she really cared about. Maybe if she leant over and kissed her sweet lips she'd understand? No, not in the middle of the dining hall. It might encourage idiots like Aoi Mibuomi, then there'd be an epidemic of teenagers breeding like rabbits. Out of ideas, Sachiko simply bought her tea to her mouth and stared out the neer by window.

Runa scowled and scooted closer to Y/N, throwing a friendly arm across your shoulder. "Don't let Miss. Grumpypants getcha down, Y/N! She's just a mean, old--"

"Runa Yomozuki, I've talked to you about invading personal space."  Sachiko interrupted coolly, ripping the eccentric Blondie's arm from Y/N's shoulders. "Now, I'm finished here. I need some fresh air that hasn't been exhaled by you guys. (Y/n), care to come with me?"