❦𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆❦

880 words                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had no idea that Sachiko Juraku, aka The public morals committee councilor, was pinning after you. You were just a measly student who fulfilled her gambles and depts and went directly to your den after the gambles. There was no reason as to why you stood out to Sachiko but the minute her eyes laid upon you, it was done. No one was going to have you. Not one damn person except herself.

She'd watch you everyday and while she found it extremely odd, no one seemed to notice her actions. She'd watch you clean, eat, gamble.

Lastly, she'd watch you do things you thought no would ever see. Those intimate moments you had with yourself. She seethed at the fact that that could have been her pleasuring you but it wasn't.

Once her crush developed into a full obsession, she took your name off of those dangerously large gambling sessions. She wasn't going to let her darling die out in those conditions and nevertheless, she wasn't the one gambling with you. Sachiko wasn't going to leave you in the hands of another man, she'd rather die herself.

Sachiko knew it was time, she had to make a move on you. It looked like that Midari Ikishima girl was getting close to you and she wasn't about to lose you to the likes of someone as sick as her. She knew that she wouldn't able to hurt or even kill her without the Student council getting up in arms about it but you weren't too special to anyone in the council anyways. You were just one of the hundreds of students at Hyakkaou private academy and no one would ever notice your pretty little face gone.

Once night came, she found someone who specialized in poisons and asked for a recipe to have someone knock out completely. Once she got the concoction together, she waited until night hit. She waited until everyone was asleep in your lovely home and no one heard her sneaking into your room.

As she crawled into your room, she noticed you were in your rem sleep. She took the vile from her blazer pocket and smeared it all over a small handkerchief. She waited for it to sink into the towel and applied the towel underneath your nose.

Sachiko noticed your body completely go into dead weight. There was no way you were going to wake up. She quietly slipped out of the room with you in her arms and made her way towards her dorm room in the academy. Everyone knew that no one was allowed to even step foot into the area that belong to morals committee councilor.

Once she arrived to her room, she put you on the bed. Sachiko had kindly stolen blankets and couches from cleaning area and set them out on the bed so you'd be comfortable.

//

You woke up a lot later than you usually would. Your head was pounding, you felt like you were about to puke, and you had no idea where you were. The room was sleek and clean. There was a personalized collar next to the bed stand and that was when it clicked, you were in the room of Sachiko Juraku.

You had no idea how the hell you got into her room and your heart started to race. You felt yourself strained to the bed.

"You keep pushing yourself like that and you're going to hurt yourself. I'd hate for me to have to do the absolute most when all you can do is sit on that bed and be perfect."

You gave Sachiko a confused and panicked look. "M- Miss Sachiko Juraku, what is going on? Why am I attached to your bed?"  Sachiko chuckled as she went on top of the bed that felt foreign to her. "M-Miss Sachiko, please answer me!"

"Lets see, someone as beautiful and smart as you should remain untouched by the human hands. The only one who should see you, touch you, and be with you is me. Is that not obvious love?"

You sat on the bed confused. You had no idea what the fuck Sachiko was talking about or what she was trying to get at.

"Miss Sachiko, come on, let me go. No one has to know about this and we can forget this ever happened." Sachiko once again chuckled which prompted fear to bubble inside. "Come on!" You started too tug at the cuffs on the bed.

"What part of you are not leaving me are you not understanding?" Sachiko questioned as she tightened the cuff. "You're mine. Not Mary's, Midari's, or Kirari's. You belong to me. In this corrupted world, you're the only thing that's pure."

Sachiko's expression is what scared you the most. She was being completely serious. You were trapped in this room now and she wasn't going to let you out.

"What if people question that I'm missing? I have friends who'll know I'm gone." Sachiko let out a soft chuckle and shrugged shrugged, not taking her eyes off of your figure. "Don't worry about a thing my dear, just know everything is being taken care of."

You had no idea what she meant by that and frankly, her dark threatening expression didn't want you to question her more.