❦𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕!𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝑿 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝑪'𝒔❦

344 words                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was easy to forget Sachiko had kidnapped you when she acted so domestic. When she held you as cried and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. You felt bad for fighting her. No matter how many hits you tried to land or escape attempts she always treated you so gently, like she was afraid you'd break. She always asked in a sad voice what she could do to be better and to make you happier. Eventually you stopped fighting. You were tired, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to let Sachiko take care of you.

She never took long work trips. Not trusting you to stay alone for too long nor could she stand to miss you for more then a few days. While she loved you and everything about you the reason she'd brought you 'home' was clear in both your minds. Sachiko always said that you were too reckless and whenever you tried to argue otherwise, she brought up how many times she'd saved you from dept or from becoming a dreaded house pet. Never mind that every time except the first and last she'd set up. Hoped that showing she could be your savior would bring you to her willingly, until months past and you were attacked yet again, by a student that she hadn't hired. This was the final straw. When you woke up crying Sachiko could only hold you close to her, hating to see you so distraught.

You fought a lot then. Leaving more scratch and bite marks then she could count, she'd watched you for long that she knew punishment would only prolong your fighting attitude. So despite how hard it was sometimes, Sachiko remained the perfect girlfriend she knew you deserved. She was so glad it payed off and that she could brush your hair and run your baths without your pointed jabs. Anything to prove her love. She hoped that one day instead of the tears that filled your eyes while you laid on her chest they'd mirror the love she had in hers.