❦𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆!𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒐 𝑿 𝑰𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅!𝑺/𝑶 𝑯𝑪'𝒔❦

⚠️TW⚠️ There are mentions of physical violence in this chapter! (Not too detailed and not on Sachiko's part) if you are uncomfortable or triggered by this then please read with caution or skip♡︎♡︎

677 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. We've got a bit of a problem here if you don't like clingy and protective girlfriends.

Sachiko Juraku will rarely let you out of her sight. ESPECIALLY if she thinks that there's a chance you'll fall down as a house pet.

(A house pet that's not hers to be precise)

It would take a very special moment in time for Sachiko to let her guard down enough to lose track of you.

It would be very stressful for her, since it's well past school hours and she can't track you down because your off in one of the gambling dens.

Usually she doesn't show this much care for anyone, but you however are very very special to the woman.

(why? idk).

Every, and I mean EVERY, student that works under the student council would be sent searching for you.

The longer it takes to find you, the more stressed and aggressive Sachiko becomes.

If an idiot where to have gambled with you and cheated in order to guarantee victory, Sachiko would show them a life of eternal misery. One that would make Hell look like a walk in the park.

But that wasn't it. Rather, one pupil comes back with news that they had found you in the hallway of the Academy, beaten and possibly close to dying.

This is the part where things get aggressive.

Sachiko's there in mere minutes, also calling for the best doctor on the site she can find to treat you.

The pupils are searching for the culprits almost as soon as Sachiko gives the go-ahead, eager to please their boss, and earn her favour.

All the while, Sachiko is comtemplating on turning you into her personal house pet so that she can keep you close to her at all times during school hours. But, surprisingly, she cares about what you think. You're not conscious to say yes or no, so she won't allow herself to do that.

Outside of all of this, most gambling activity would cease. As students working for the Council flood into every running den to ask if anyone has seen or heard anything. Everyone is so confused as to why this would happen.

Sachiko is putting all of her power into finding who almost killed her beloved. She pays no mind to what the student council thinks.

Surprisingly enough, someone who manages to find out who did it. After the incident Sachiko had tasked her followers to keep an eye on any malicious activity in the Academy, and they sure did deliver.

Sachiko's beloved hadn't been the only person to get beaten (or seriously injured) by the band of gamblers in that area, a band of gamblers that resorted to violence whenever they lost horribly in games; and the wounds inflicted on their other victims were similar to the ones left on you.

That was enough for them. Sachiko ordered the pupils to bring them back to the student council office so that she could deal with them personally.

At this point, you are now well enough to walk (since the doctor physically could not fail to save them with the Public Morals Committee chairwoman staring daggers into them), so if they wanted, she would allow them to watch in satisfaction as she mentally tortured the fools who had beaten you. Of course, Sachiko wouldn't let them get suspended just yet. Their pain will only increase tenfold as the hours stretch on.

You will most definitely act incredibly casual about all of it, drinking tea and playing video games with Runa. You've seen a lot of gambles end horribly. Maybe there's something wrong with you? Who knows. Nobody cares about that, anyways. Not in Hyakkaou.

I find it wise not to mess with Sachiko Juraku, PERIOD. But messing with her beloved S/O? Unforgiveable. Get ready to spend the rest of your life living through hellish torture.