Khapter (57) Fimm Tigir ok Sjau ~ That Time Liv Helped an Old Friend

"Oh, great Norns!" I yelled, gasping as my hand flew to my chest. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I not come to see my oldest friend?"

I smiled as I watched Heimdall stand from the chair he was sitting in, laughing as I launched myself into his arms.

"What are you doing here?! Is something wrong, I haven't felt anyone in danger since what happened in Europe." I pulled away a bit, looking up at eyes similar to my own.

"Nothing is wrong, do not fret. I just came to ask for a little help on something." He smiled, shaking his head.

"And what can I help the almighty seer of Asgard? The all-powerful guardian of the Bifrost?" I teased, pulling away to go sit behind my desk.

"Alexandra remembers her past. Because of this, along with Odin and Frigga wanting a break to tour the nine realms, they have taken place of King and Queen. In disguise, of course, as Odin did not want the realms to know Loki was on the throne."

"That's... a lot to process." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What does this have to do with me?"

"Well, Princess Alex wanted to see how her friend in Hydra is doing."

"But just like her, you can't see him." I filled in.

"That is correct. I need your help in attempting to find him, seeing as you have a feather for him."

"Little bit of a problem there, the feather was never fully formed since he first fell. I think... I think it's because a part of him died that night. I don't know how much help my feathers will be with this search." I frowned.

"Well, it's still there, is it not? Perhaps it can still be a bit of help."

"I still have one more patient before my shift is up, but after that, we can get right to it, okay?"

"I can not wait."