Khapter (12) Tólf ~ That Time Liv Witnessed A Stark Black Out

I don't truly understand how, but somehow I helped with the creation of the capsule that would somehow transform two people into what they are calling "super soldiers".

I have been working with both Olivia and Howard as well as the doctor, and we had all become quite close. Olivia and I especially. I think it had something to do with the fact that besides Agent Carter, there were very few women working in our little department, if you will.

Because of my friendship with his sister, Howard and I have become something of friends, and he has recently stopped trying to flirt with me during every interaction. When he isn't trying to get me into his bed, he is a very nice and funny Midgardian man.

Today, Olivia is to be "transformed", as Howard puts it, into a super soldier. When it is time for me to inject the penicillin, I make sure to give her a little something from my magic so she doesn't feel any pain for a minute. I don't know how she will be after, but I hope that all goes well.

The serums are all in place, and the paddles for her chest are moved to their correct spots. Then the magic happens.

The serums are injected into Olivia, which is also when she had a strange look on her face. I look to where her eyes were, and right before it all went into her system, I saw that one of the vials had a bit of purple in it. I was about to say something when the capsule closed and Howard started to turn the dial for it to start doing its job.

Everything was going fine. Olivia didn't seem to be in any pain before the minute was up, and when it did she seemed like she was able to handle it well.

Eventually, it was over, and the doors for the capsule slowly opened. Olivia definitely looked different when she was revealed. She was noticeably taller and had more prominent muscles.

The problem was, though, that she passed out not long after exiting the machine.

I don't believe that was supposed to happen. 

A/n ~ Olivia Stark's book, Otherwise Known As... has been posted! It is a Bucky x OC and there are now seven chapters, with the seventh one aligning with this chapter of Over the Centuries. I hope you all go check Olivia out!