Khapter (21) Tuttugu ok Einn ~ That Time Liv Got Caught

I had met with him every night for the past week. It had been incredibly difficult, but we have been able to meet up with my seeing threw his eyes so I could be with him.

For the lessons, of course.

It's been hard, especially being so close yet so far from my home while working with my old friend.

Howard found out not long ago what I had been doing. He came out near the field one night and saw me in my little trance, my open eyes glowing gold. When he first couldn't wake me, he sat with me until I woke on my own.

But someone else found out that I was seeking help from the guardian of the Bifrost.

Heimdall's POV ~

The princess had just left, and I already had another visitor.

"The king would like a word with you, gatekeeper." One of the guards stated as he stepped into my golden dome.

"I saw." My monotone voice rang out threw the golden dome. "And you are to escort me."

The guard nodded his head, turning to the side to make way for me as I walked ahead of him.

The walk was long, but we eventually made it to the golden palace, making out way to the throne room.

"Leave us." His majesty's voice rang out through the room, the little guards that were in there leaving.

"You requested to see me, my king?"

"You see her in the night. Don't you."

"I know not what you speak, my king."

"Do not lie to me. I know you are seeing Liv at night, but for what I do not know. Tell me, why has my daughter come to seek you."

"Would you believe it if I said it was simply because she enjoyed my presence?"

"I would not."

"Well then, if you must know she has been seeking my help."

"With what?" The king looked truly confused as to what his daughter would need help with.

"Her powers, your highness." Odin seemed to stiffen a bit when I said that.

"What do you mean? What has happened with her abilities?"

"Nothing, my king. It is more her seeking my help for an ability she never learned how to use properly."

"Her sight." He filled in, and I nodded. "She did not learn it when she was still with us?"

"No your majesty. The plan was for her to learn her other abilities first, but once that happened she fully developed her wings. She then took the time to understand them, and once she did, it was then her Valkery that she had to form. After that, she had to help deal with her sister."

The king nodded for a second, showing his understanding.

"I suppose that makes sense. Very well. You know the law, though. No one can know of her being here. Not even the Queen."

I gave a slight bow.

"Of course, your majesty." I turned and walked away.

"Heimdall," Odin stopped me once I reached the door. I turned, showing I was listening. "How is she doing, on Midgard."

I took a second, thinking about all that has happened to her over the centuries of her banishment.

"She is doing a bit better, my king. She has met some new friends that she deems close enough to know her secret. I believe they will be good for her."

Odin looked like he was about to protest the idea of her telling Midgardians about her powers and her past life, but wisely thought against it.

"Very well. As always please, make sure to let me know if something seems greatly wrong with her. She is still my daughter."

"Of course, my king." I gave one final bow, then left the throne room, heading back to my post.