chapter eleven.

this chapter contains a warning.
please read at your own risk.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

People say that words are just words; that they don't really have any meaning unless you give it meaning.

Maybe that's the case for trigger words. They become trigger words because of a painful memory you may have. They're trigger words because they if I'm be oh-so frank, trigger a reaction associated with said memory.

The following week was the hardest week Lim Arya has ever had.

And she was just about ready to give up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Every single day was a new tweet from Hot Gossips and every single day was starting to get harder for Arya

Every single day was a new tweet from Hot Gossips and every single day was starting to get harder for Arya. The stares never stopped, the whispers amongst other students as she walked with any one from the group.

If she hung out with one, another rumor came right out. If she watched their soccer game, one rumor already posted.

Arya was losing her sanity and the stares were driving her over the edge. What did she do? Where did she go wrong? How did this even happen?

The boys were glaring at any one who happened to stare at the poor girl. Heeseung's heart was breaking piece by piece as he watched the life in her eyes vanish every second of the school day.

He was so desperate to put an end to it. So much so that he finally contacted someone for help.

 So much so that he finally contacted someone for help

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heeseung and Sunghoon were sitting on the bleachers. Sobs were escaping his lips as Sunghoon patted his back softly. They might've been on bad terms, but Sunghoon was so unhappy with how upset his friend was.

He wanted to stop it just as much.

"The rumors are getting worse, Sunghoon. I'm watching her lose every energy she had and it's tearing me apart," Heeseung started as tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. He had his elbows resting on his knees, head buried in his hands.