chapter seven.

Arya woke up the next morning feeling strangely refreshed. She felt weight around her waist, causing her to peel her eyes openly slowly.

Her eyes widened seeing Riki in front of her, deep asleep. She looked at the time, nearly screaming.

It was 8am and Riki had missed homeroom. She nudged his shoulder rapidly. "Riki," she'd call out over and over until he stirred in his sleep.

He opened his eyes as his lips were pouty. "Hm?" He hummed out, rubbing his eyes with his thumbs.

"You're late for school!" She exclaimed in a hushed tone. Arya was about to freak out until Riki just shrugged, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer. She felt her ears turning hot from the sudden contact.

"I don't care, just go back to sleep." He murmured, getting comfortable in the pillow by moving his head. Though it was peaceful, he kept hearing a constant 'ding!' from his phone.

"Oh my god, I hate that group chat with a burning passion," Riki groaned out, removing his arm from her waist to grab for his phone. Unlocking the device, he was met with soooo many texts from his friends.

Riki put his phone under the pillow he was laying on before turning back to Arya, placing his arm right over her waist and getting comfortable once more

Arya just stared at him like a deer in headlights. The blush was unstoppable at this point and she really couldn't calm her heartbeat that was pounding. It was so loud, she was sure Riki could hear it.

Arya's own phone started buzzing. She looked over her shoulder, finding multiple texts from Heeseung. Rolling her eyes, she turned over with her back now facing Riki who was already fast asleep.

Lifting her phone, she opened his messages.

Arya was still not really in the mood to respond to texts, so she just closed her phone before turning around and faced Riki who was peacefully sleeping

Arya wiggled closer to his chest before falling asleep herself.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃