chapter three.

It was a dazzling new day! No, Arya wasn't that excited about a school day therefore nothing was "dazzling" this morning. She woke up groggy, mad about the fact that Heeseung gave her number to Riki.

Maybe mad would be an exaggeration, but she was so confused. What can she really do though? He did say make more friends and she was going to finally take his advice for once.

Getting ready for school was a struggle, not because she was lazy and moved slow; she was actually the opposite. But it was because she was again awake with the sun just to get ready.

Anything to not spend money on a monthly bus pass though, so that's the only bright side behind this.

Today was a different coffee flavor and she absolutely hated herself for even choosing this monstrosity of a flavor. It was chocolate cherry and she thought it was going to be oh-so amazing!

She was wrong. The artificial flavor of cherry was so strong that you could barely taste the chocolate. Sad to even think that strawberry cheesecake was just a specialty menu and she wasn't going to see it for days. She recalled the memory and felt her own heart shattering (dramatic).

"Could I have a strawberry cheesecake coffee please?" Arya asked with the same tired smile. The employee frowned just slightly, their eyes practically apologizing to the young girl.

"Sorry honey, that was only a speciality drink for yesterday. It rotates everyday." The employee told her. Although disappointed, she picked the first flavor she saw.

Today's routine of meeting up with Heeseung and Saemi was nothing different! She came first, as always, then Heeseung coming more disheveled as time goes by then Saemi coming in!

Meeting up with them was her favorite part of the morning, aside from reading Jungwon's messages with his friends in the group chat. They were so funny, especially Jake.

On her way to homeroom, she spotted Jungwon talking to a girl with flushed cheeks. A smirk played on her lips yet she acted oblivious to the scene when she walked past towards homeroom.

Taking a seat, she looked at her morning messages with Saemi and Heeseung. It was just Heeseung crying about his jock homeroom teacher, Saemi laughing at him then telling him to shut up with Arya joining her.

It was the same thing every time yet still made her laugh as if she didn't see it for a whole year with his last teacher. Apparently, his last teacher was an absolute Harry Potter freak and made him take the test for which house he was in (and no, Arya never asked, she didn't care).

Jungwon walked into the classroom with a bright smile on his face, a little bounce in his step compared to yesterday. Arya bit back a smile, trying to act as if she didn't just see Jungwon with the love of his life.

"Well that's a sight you don't see everyday," Arya voiced, placing her elbow on her desk as her chin was propped up on her palm.

Jungwon stopped in his steps by his seat, his eyes darting side to side. He tilted his head with an innocent look plastered on his face; his smile gone and was replaced with a small frown.

"What do you mean, Arya?"
"Why are you suddenly so happy this morning? That energy wasn't there yesterday."

"Quit beating around the bush. I know you saw us, dummy. The smirk you had was wide enough when you walked by!" Jungwon stated, nudging his shoulder with his fingertips before sitting down next to her. A content sigh left his lips.

"Okay, fine. You caught me. Who was it? Your girlfriend? C'mon Jungwon, there's no way you're leaving your dancing buddy out of this exciting news!" Arya beamed, clasping her hands together as she turned to look at him. Her eyes glimmered in the classroom light.