chapter four.

School was somehow a breeze for Arya and her friends this year. It was strangely nice at how she wasn't too stressed; she was on top of her homework, her grades were impressively decent and she didn't feel like she was losing her sanity.

Clubs and sports were finally beginning to start up and Arya couldn't be more happier with it.

She wanted to join the photography club, finding it to be fun and a nice way to end some days. Holding a camera was therapeutic if she was being completely honest.

Her relationships with Jake and Riki were building up quicker than she thought it would. They now often have days after school where they all study together or just to try out new restaurants that opened in the area.

It was nice branching out and Heeseung couldn't be anymore happier with his best friend finding new people to hang out with. However Saemi was more quiet this year and Arya couldn't help but feel uneasy by it.

Heeseung noticed this weird behavior from Saemi since classes started picking up the pace

Heeseung noticed this weird behavior from Saemi since classes started picking up the pace. He was concerned, afraid that his fear of the trio falling apart was coming true.

However that wasn't too important to him right now.
He had soccer tryouts with his friends and he was SO excited about it.

"Get home safe guys! I have tryouts, wish me luck!" Heeseung called out to Saemi and Arya, who waved at him with smiles.

"I'm getting a ride. You can take the bus alone, yes?" Saemi said, looking at Arya with a weird look on her face. Arya's eyes narrowed at her friend's sudden uneasiness.

"Yeah. I can."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Arya being anxious was an understatement. She felt like there was a feeling of nausea and her head was spinning at the anxiety.

She stared at her phone, the text messages from Riki was sending her into a slow burn panic.

Arya's eyes were welling up in tears. She didn't still have feelings for Sunghoon, absolutely not. But the voice screaming in her head about what happened between them was giving her a signal.