The Undisguished Truth

Start from the beginning

" If you want to stay, you stay! I won't stay in this vile place anymore " he left my hand and turned his back towards me.

" This vile place is your home where you lived with your Mother" Choti Mosi said.

" SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER!"

" She is just a selfish woman who sold me for her profit" he said turning towards her but something in his eyes I saw first time his eyes were red rimmed they held unshed tears.

" Yeah she got death in profit"

" That day she was not laying in the bed. She was death you father shoot her. "

" Do not lie" he took threatening step towards her but she didn't flinch a bit on the other hand everyone was terrified but she is like a mother to him.

" You know why your mother kept you inside the room because she don't want his evil gaze fell on you but she can't able to do ot from long"

" I don't believe you" he said keeping his gaze down.

" Come with me " she said grabbing his hand and take me towards the room in which I was living and turn on the lights. I follow them and stood at the door and first time look around the room. She was showing him some photos.

" See how much she loves you" 

She start telling him what happened and I turn and stood leaning against the door. I look up at the stars in the sky. How much his mother suffered and what she got her own Son cursed her day and night and who did is responsible for all this is enjoying his life.

Why?

" Beti"

I come out of my thoughts and saw Choti Mosi standing in front of me. I stood up straight.

" What are you doing here? Your husband needs you"

" He don't need me, he is so strong" I shook my head and answer her.

" Beti sath or sahare me fharak hota hai. Phere lete vakt vachan liye honge na apne pati ka humesha sath nibhogi"

{ There is difference in be with him and support him. You must have promised during your marriage that you will always be with him}

" Why I fullfill every promise? Why anyone not say this to man? Why every women is supposed to do everything support him, care for him, love him why not men?" I said angrily my mood was already sour because of his father and now her lecture but instead of getting angry she smiled.

" You know how to count?"

" Of course"

" How you know?" She asked, I roll my eyes at her absurd question.

" Because I went school in childhood my teacher taught me"

" You know counting because your teacher taught you what happened if no one taught then will you able to learn it " she asked and I shook my head.

" Then if you don't teach him to be with eachother then how will he learn"

I blink. She is right.