The Aphrodisiac Fragrance

¶ Chapter | Twenty Four
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty Four ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Morning

Jasmine
~~~~~

Finally, today is Monday.

Well it's not like my Sunday didn't go well in fact it went nice I don't even know where my whole day passed with my phone.

I stand in front of the mirror and picked up khol applied it to the waterline of my eyes and applied makeup. I tucked my hair behind my ear and look myself in the mirror and an idea come.

I picked up my brand new Iphone and took a selfie as Iphone users take.

£ Inside Car

I was randomly scrolling my phone when an idea come to my mind and I open google maps. I knitted my eyebrows when it shows an error. I try again but still the same. I lean back on the seat, taping the phone lightly against my chin.

Why it is not working?

It's been days since I go out. I remember the way from outside of the huge iron door to my office but the way between the mansion and huge iron I still wasn't able to figure it out because the windows are locked till we reached that huge door but I tried to remember the turns but that doesn't help because it feels every day we go there with a new way.

I sigh. Why I'm thinking about this as long as I able to go out? I should be thinking about how to hide the phone from Sriti or else she will ask for the party. Already she said I'm khanjoos because I own a sedan, I have a driver and now an Iphone but I can't give a party to her.

^^^^^

£ Office

Amogh walked towards his office, his footsteps altered his men and they greeted him bowing their heads.

He entered his office and went towards his chair and sat down and Yug come up to his side.

" News?" He raises his brow.

" Boss " Yug gave him the tablet which he was holding " from yesterday she called her Sister, watch movies, shows, downloaded many songs and in morning clicked some photos." Amogh opens the photo of Jasmine.

" What about her conversation with her Sister?" Amogh asked, his eyes still don't leave the photo of Jasmine. She was smiling, he never saw her smiling, her eyes shined, her mouth curved up and her teeth visible.

" Nothing suspicious consists of did you eat? Did Mother eat? Are you fine? That's it".

Is she that intelligent?

His brows pulled together and he pulled back his lower lip in his mouth and placed his teeth on it.

Did she get to know about this?