Questions

£ After Two years

Jasmine
~~~~~

After coming out from there gradually but things did fall in place. I join a private company and now I'm earning enough to provide for my Ma and Champa.

But there is something missing.

I come out of my office and look up at the sky the sun set down and darkness covered whole area. I start walking towards the bus stand today is unusual silence around.

Suddenly 6 - 7 cars come and stop beside me. I fell uncomfortable but continue walking keeping my gaze ahead on foothpath.

The sound of door opening come and people get out of the car and block my way. I look at him with wide eyes and took two three steps back.

" I said don't ever come in front of my eyes"

I heard the deep voice which I haven't heard in two years and somehow I missed so much.

I turned and found him standing there with a smile on his face and unconsciously a smile come on my lips too. He walk forward and I noticed a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

" So much time passed now I can't stop myself I want to confess my feelings"

" I love you"

Hearing this my heart skipped a beat. I didn't realise I feel the same for him and tears filled my eyes.

" I love you too"

The End.

___________________________

Questions.

Q.Why did you select this book?

Q.What makes you think this book is going to be interesting?

Q.What do you think the book is going to be about?

Q. What was your favorite part of the book? Why?

Q.Who was your favorite character? Why?

Q.What was the most interesting thing you learned from the book?

Q. How did you find plot of story?

Q. How did you find our Chameli?

Q. How did you find our Mafia King?

Q. What would you do ahead after previous chapter if this story is yours?

Q. Title of story according to you?

Q. One thing you like in Amogh?

Q. One thing you like in Jasmine?

Q. Favourite side characters you like the most?

Q. Most favourite scene?

Q. Favourite Dialogues?

Q. Favourite Villain?

Q. Which moment prompted the strongest emotional reaction for you? Why?

Q. Did you get attached to the characters feelings? Which one the most?

Q. Which part of beginning of story you like the most?

Q. Do you like the ending?

If you didn't that's ok because it's not the ending. It's a prank. We only reached the half way of the story. There still so much left.

Don't forget to answer the Questions.