The Amavas

¶ Chapter | Fifty Eight ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~
" Me mohobbat karta hu tumse"

The words keep repeating in my mind. I saw his hand fall back on the and I want to move, scream something but this all feels like a dream I'm not able to even move an inch.

In the background, I heard chaos but my eyes refused to leave the person who is the cause of every misery lying in front of me wounded because he saved my life.

" Boss!"

" Boss, what happened?" I saw Yug sitting on their knees beside him and other men coming too. They picked him up and someone made me stand too. Everything happened in flash we were in the car the wind is slapping on my face, my mouth is dry, my heart beating so fast and I'm shivering from fear. I thought the car ride with him was the most terrifying time when he take me with him after marrying me but this is far more horrifying than that.

I look down and saw his head on my lap the cloth wrapped around his chest soaked in blood. The huge door of his territory opened and one by one the car stopped at the door of the mansion and hurriedly everyone run inside the mansion.

" Hurry! Call the doctor now"

Yug yelled seeing their Boss in this type of condition everyone gets altered. They took him inside the room and the doctor run inside hurriedly my feet stop at the door not taking a step ahead.

_____

The former King come running hearing the attack happened on his Son.

" What happened? Why he is not awake yet?" FIL yelled so loud it came out clear and a shudder of fear run through my body.

Why he is not awake yet?

" It will take some time"

I heard the doctor say and I heard the sounds of footsteps, FIL and his second-in-command came out of the room and walk past me.

I place my head against the wall and close my eyes which are burning with tears. I heard the sounds of footsteps and I took a deep breath and turn my head.

" Why are you lying?" I asked the Doctor who looked at me startled and then shook his head.

" Don't worry he will get fine, you also get fine after getting shot, right?" He said that to ensure me but he is not sure himself.

" Goli chu kar jana of goli seene me lag jana dono me fark hota hai" the words come out filled with pain.

{ Getting scratched by a bullet and a bullet getting inside the chest both are different}

" He is in a coma, don't know when he will wake up"

He spoke the words which I'm scared to hear. My heart stops beating for a second for a moment. I stumbled back feeling my head spin and choked on a sob, my tears falling controllably. I place my hand against my mouth and lean on the wall.

" You should be happy, why you're not celebrating?"

I heard Yug's voice behind me and I turned to face him. He is glaring down at me there is moisture in his eyes, worry for his boss and anger for the traitor.