The Waxing Gibbous Moon Night

¶ Chapter | Fifty three ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Fifty three ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

My breath hitched seeing the dark red liquid sliding down and dropping. The sinful red colour covers the skin turning it dark red reminding me of my worst nightmare.

I feel my eyes getting close and I place my hand ahead for support which is his chest and I let my body lean on him. After some seconds I blinked and found my face next to his neck.

It's ok Jasmine, it's his blood.

You should be happy.

I was happy, I was very happy. I didn't have to talk to him varna aise aise dialogue bolne padte hai jaise 90s ki movie ho.

{ Or else I have to say the dialogues similar to 90s movie}

Just gulp your anger and do your magic because you can't be able to go with him if you keep angry with him.

I move my hands and wrap them around his torso and nuzzle my head in his neck " why did you hurt yourself?" I muttered.

" What about you hurting me?"

The anger underlining his words.

" I?" I pulled away from him abruptly and look up with wide eyes " let me refresh your memory it was you, your highness who said ' no one denies my order, not even you' so I stopped bothering you" I shrugged.

He open his mouth to say something but I immediately put my finger on his lips ignoring the shiver I felt I shook my head and take his hand taking him with me towards the couch and ask him to sit and hurriedly take out the first aid box and place it on the table in front of him and stood there turning my back to him. I glance back and found him struggling with the bandage.

If you need help you have to ask, but no the King of whatever won't ask. But I have to help him.

I rolled my eyes and turned and sat on the table taking his hand on my lap. I wrap the bandage around his right hand and feel an intense gaze on me and I look up.

My mouth dried seeing his dark orbs and I immediately lowered my lashes " done" I leave his hand but he didn't take his hand back instead I feel him shifting close to me.

" I'm still very upset"

I feel him tucking my hair behind my ear which came on my face and place his injured hand on my cheek making me face him.