The Queen can't step Outside

¶ Chapter | Thirty One ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Thirty One ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amoghvarsha
~~~~~~~~~

£ Gym

The huge room is dark and various gym equipment is placed there. The sweat beads slid from the side of the forehead and drip down as the powerful arms support the whole body weight, strong hands were placed firmly on the ground, the muscles of the arms bulge out from the tough training, and the muscular chest almost touches the ground and then move back up the tattoo of eagle wing looks more powerful and dangerous.

Yug is informing Amogh about their business while he was doing push-ups when a man entered running and stood in front of them.

" What happened?" Yug asked.

" Vo Madam ordered..."

Amogh stopped hearing about Jasmine. He gets up and stands in front of him. He is not letting her go to the office and she is very frustrated about it but that doesn't mean she has the authority to order his man. He is the King here and only his orders are followed.

" What did she order?" He demanded.

If she dares to step out of his territory without his permission there will be serious consequences.

" She ordered to plant flowers in the garden" the man spoke looking down.

What?

Amogh looked at him in disbelief then turned his gaze to Yug as if asking if we have this type of man in Aquila. Yug shook his head.

" Boss you said you want information even about her breaths," the man said and Amogh whip his head towards him.

" It was when she does something suspicious, planting flowers in the garden, roaming in the mansion, looking at curtains is not suspicious let her do what she wants but only inside the boundaries of the mansion, understood?"

The man hurriedly nodded and went out.

Amogh rolled his eyes and move towards the punching bag. The first throw was powerful enough to swing the bag in the air which was followed by the second throw.

" Boss." Yug hesitate a little then continue " are you still suspicious?"

Yug's question made him stop and for a second he thought he did wrong. Amogh raises his hand and moves through his dark ink black hair.

" No" His deep voice filled the huge room.

" Then why aren't you not letting her go to the office?"

" Yug did you forget what you said that day" Amogh delivered another punch to the bag, referring to that day when she asked permission for her job.

" That...she is Queen" Yug answered nervously.