The Wrong Judgement

¶ Chapter | Fifteen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Fifteen ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I look at the mixture of blue, orange and yellow flame with wide terrified eyes, sweat dripping down my temple even at a chilled temperature.

My stomach flipped when he moves the flame close to my hand and I move my wrist desperately, twisting and turning in an attempt that somehow loose his grip, I bite down on my lip and pull with full force. He open his hand and my eyes widened when I feel myself going back.

" Ahh" I fell, I sat up with the support of my hands and saw his shoes, he move ahead coming towards me and I keep my head down and squeezed my eyes shut.

" Hope this won't happen again" his cold and dangerous voice terrified me to the core.

I nodded and he walk past me and I take a deep breath. I slide back and lean against the side of the couch. I feel safe hiding behind the side of the couch even though it doesn't provide any safety.

I pulled my knees to my chest and keep my head down, from the mirror which is in front of me in its reflection I can see him. He take off his black blazer and throw it on the floor then one by one unbuttoned his shirt and my breathing stopped.

No, no, no, please.

Please don't touch me.

Please.

I keep repeating that keeping my head on my knees with a little courage I look up and saw him laying on the bed on his stomach.

I waited for some time when I didn't hear any moment I slowly rise from my position and get up. He is not moving, I take slow steps towards the plate of food which is not very far but with each step ahead my heart beat fast I can hear my heartbeat.

I bend down still keeping my eyes on him making sure he didn't get up, I grip the plate and suddenly the sound of shuffling of sheets comes and I froze in my position my breathing also stopped too.

I sigh when he didn't wake up and I picked up the plate and went back to my position. I tore the piece of roti and pick some curry in it and eat it even though it turned cold but I'm so hungry that it doesn't matter.

I was eating so fastly that I got choke on it and coughed but my eyes widened when I realised what if he woke up and decided to make me sleep forever because I ruined his sleep.

I keep the pallu against my mouth and look for water which was on the table beside me. I hurriedly gulp down and sigh in relief he didn't wake up.