The Undisguished Truth

¶ Chapter | Sixty Six ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

My eyes widened when I see a silhouette of a man. My heartbeat was fast and my hands are cold because of fear but I took a deep breath and pull the knife slicing his palm and blood drip down from his hand.

I get up and kick his back of knee making him bent down I took the opportunity and kick his side making him take tow steps back. I raise my knife towards him and warned him.

" Don't you think of touching me!"

He stood up straight and I raise my leg to kick him again but he grab it and pulled forward making me lose my balance and I get pulled forward he grab my wrist and force me down on bed I move my head up and bite hard on his neck and his looses and I kneed him in stomach and get down from bed looking for a thing from which I can knock him out in seconds he grab me from behind plastering my front in wall.

I can feel his hot breath fanning on my neck, his hands gripping my waist tightly and he is leaning his weight on me so I can't move but one thing is strange his touch is familiar.

Maybe Amogh has touched me so many times now male touch doesn't bother me.

I try to move but he presses his body hard against my back so I raise my hand in which I'm holding knife and try to stab him but he grabbed my wrist and whirled me around placing my hand by which I'm holding knife on my neck.

I tried to move but he is holding my both hands one on my stomach and other on my neck. I close my eyes to calm myself and think about how to get out of this situation but I don't know if this is my hallucination or reality but his touch, his presence all this reminds me of Amogh and I literally need him. I got relaxed and lean my head back on his shoulder and his grip losses on me too and instantly I rotate and pulled down the black cloth around his face and at the same time someone open the door and light came in the room through door and it first fell on his eyes and these black orbs I can recognise them anywhere.

A smile come on my lips and I open my mouth say something but my attention shifted to door when I heard Mosi shouting.

" What are you doing here?" She came inside and one person was standing at door but he didn't look like a guard because he is too thin and looking nervous.

" And who are you?" She demanded standing in front of him and I grinned.

Please Amogh don't tell her I want to tell her and see her face losing colour.

" If you want to spend the night with her then first talk to me and currently he is going to spend the night with her" she gestured back towards that man and I move my face in disgust he didn't look like that.

Amogh move his gaze yo him and he looked uncomfortable and I smirk. He move forward and grab my hand taking me out of room and Mosi come behind us yelling and stand in front of us by now the ladies came out and form a circle around us.

" You can't take her out of here?" Mosi screamed widening her eyes and see is looking quite scary.

" What are you starting at? Grab him and throw him out" she shouted at the guards and they come forward standing in front of us. Amogh move forward pushing me behind him.