The Queen never Losses

Chapter | Forty Nine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Forty Nine ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

£ Night

The clouds hide the shinning moon blocking the moonlight which were coming inside from the glass window of the balcony falling on the couch where the scene is also similar the darkness of night which covers everything today it was surrounded by the Queen of night.

Amogh was leaning against the armrest of the couch and Jasmine was sitting on top of him sucking his neck.

" Jasmine " he groaned.

Jasmine placed her hand on his chest and push him backwards and sat straight. Amogh immediately open his eyes sensing the lack of touch.

" See...how beautiful my name sounds " she smiled raising her brows Amogh just looked at her with hooded eyes admiring the Queen of his. Her hair was blowing back and slight light were falling on her face making her look more beautiful, her nose ring shinning is like a star and her red lip between her teeth making her look like a seductress.

" But you keep calling me bitch" She pouted puckering her lower lip.

In his whole life he had seen many type of intoxication and tried too but never in his life he feels this kind of high which he is feeling right now looking in her eyes. The enchant of his enchantress is so powerful that if she ask for his life then he won't even think before giving her.

Suddenly she placed her hand above his eyes covering them.

" Don't look at me with that dark dangerous eyes of yours. I get scared " she pouted moving her hand away and lowering herself of him and his eyes instantly become wide when he felt her on his crotch and he tilt his head back closing his eyes.

She again shift and he clenched his teeth feeling the warm sensation over his body making his blood pump faster in his veins. He open his eyes placing his hands on her waist adjusting her in his lap making her lay down and wrapping his one arm around her back.

" Sleep"

" But..."

" Sleep "

By her mercy she didn't said anything and laid her head on his chest and he sigh closing his eyes. It was very difficult for him to control himself and he didn't want to touch her when she is not in her senses.

^^^^^

^^^^^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Queen of Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें