The Undisguished Truth

Start from the beginning

Why people always push me back to stand? Champa do this too. Anyways... I just hope the wound which I give him is not to deep and he win the fight because I want to go out of here.

I move my focus towards the fight the first one come and swing his fist towards him and he grab his hand in mid air and twist it back and literally a sound come same which come in movies and he fell down grabbing his hand second one saw him laying on ground and gulped but still come forward and recieved a kick in his stomach and he fell down backwards and finally the third one come forward and he twisted his hand snap his neck and he fell down close to my feet and I move back.

Abey bewakoofo sath me hamla karna tha na. Ek min....kis side me hu me?

{ Idiots you people should attack together. One min..in whose side I'm?}

I shook my head and walk past him who is laying on ground and gaze fell on the person who came here to spend night with me he is shivering. You should be thankful it was Amogh who came in room if you came I don't know if you still able to stand on your feet or not I also look at the Mosi she is shocked and scared too. I smirk and grab Amogh's hand. He look down at our hands but didn't said anything and walk forward when my gaze fell on Choti Mosi who is descending the stairs and I halt seeing her.

I want to go out of here as fast as possible but Amogh deserves truth first.

I feel him tucking at our hands and I look up and found him staring at me confused.

" We can't go"

" Why?" He demanded, his tone is anger filled.

I don't know what to say and moreover I don't think he will believe me. I took a deep breath and close my eyes " Choti Mosi" I called her.

She come forward and stand in front of me then turned towards him and stare at him for a minute then raise her hand to touch him but he move backwards.

" Amogh.." she said, her tone is motherly.

" How dare you call my name?" Amogh growled at her.

" Kitna bada ho gaya" she smiled and look behind at Mosi"  itna sa tha, nahi? Mosi..mosi bolta tha" she smiled turning back at Amogh and Mosi experresion also change.

{ You got older. How small he was, right? }

" He is her Son?" She asked and Choti Mosi nodded.

" It means....Chote Sarkar I'm sorry I don't know she is your woman. I..I only got order to keep her here but I didn't harm her"

" Hein..who slapped me then?"

She joined her hands pleading me with her eyes.

" Come Jasmine" he pulled my hand trying to drag me but I didn't budge from my place. He come towards and glare down at me through his charcoal orbs.

" Don't make me force you. Come. With. Me" he said through his anger I can sense the uncomfort in him.

" Will you come or not?" He asked when I didn't reply.

" Amogh listen to them"

" What Should I Listen?"

I taken aback along with the others who are present here.