Chapter Sixty Eight

Hazel's P.O.V

My dress pools about my ankles and I am left standing in my most intimate of clothing, my bare skin flush with desire. Harry stays exactly where he stands, but his eyes widen, his breathing suddenly very still.

"Harry," I whisper, "Come to me." I hold out my hand for his.

His eyes never leave mine. Quietly, and ever so smoothly, Harry pushes himself off the armoire and makes his way to me. He pauses when he's just a breath away from me and I swear I can hear his heart racing.

He stares down at me with a wildness I've never seen before. I feel my pulse quicken and stop all once. Time is suspended as he looks down at me, his mouth a mere inches from mine, but his hands stay firmly in his pockets.

"Say it," he breathes. The faint smell of brandy tickles my nose as he moves his mouth even closer to me. "Say it again."

I don't hesitate.

"I want you, Harry."

Harry's hands move to his suspenders, pulling them down to his sides as he steps forward and catches my mouth with his. His mouth moves hard against my own and suddenly, I'm lifted up by his strong hands as he pushes me back on the bed. I fall back stiffly, my girdle still tightly fastened around me. Harry places his hands on my hips and pushes me back further, climbing on top of me.

I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm filled with such a lust that honestly frightens me a little, but can't stop- I need him. I need to feel him everywhere, I need to love him completely.

He pauses in his kissing to stare down at me.

"You're so damn beautiful," he inhales sharply. My breathing hitches as his eyes stay focused on mine, but his hands unfasten my stockings from my girdle. The traces of his fingers against my thighs sends goosebumps up and down my whole body. Once free from their clasp, Harry delicately pulls my stockings down slowly and off of my feet.

He grabs my ankle, placing there the most gentle and sweet kiss.

I lean back on my elbows so I can watch his mesmerizing assault. His perfect mouth moves up from my ankle, past my calves, and lands firmly on my inner thigh.

"Harry!" I gasp, my breathing becomes ragged and drawn out.

"Here," he whispers, "Let's get you out of this thing."

He tugs at my girdle, unfastening it surprisingly quickly and tossing it to the side once it's fully off. I finally can catch my breath and my panting begins to slow.

"That things a torture device," he laughs, hovering above me. His eyes dance with excitement as he peers down at me, and my heart swells with love for this sweet boy.

I grasp firmly onto his neck, my fingers playing with the small tufts of brown curls that hover just above the nape of his neck.

"Harry?" I ask quietly.

"Yes?"

"I love you," I say, our eyes locked on one another.

"I love you too," he says. "More than you could possibly understand."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," he replies, his voice thick like honey.

"Will you make me yours? Completely yours?"

Harry's P.O.V

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck.

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do. My brain is screaming at me that this is wrong, that I should make her my wife first, that I should do right by Mum, by Hazel's family- Good god I haven't even met her own Mum. How could I ever look them in the eye after doing this to Hazel?