Chapter 31

3rd POV
••••••••••••

The magenta haired girl walked down the halls of the building of her apartment. She finally had a free day, Ichiro was being watched over by her friend Bailey, and she had FREE. Nothing planned, not an assasination task or helping out someone, not staying with her brother or watching over the child, nothing. And she was glad for that. The woman walked through the park besides her house, enjoying the small breeze coming her way. It was exhausting, taking care of a child and assasination jobs. And on top of that needing to watch over her STUPID BROTHER! So he doesn't do anything dumb.. ah he'll do it either way.

The young morow wanted nothing more than relax for once, but of course faith had something else planned for her, as her phone rang. She groaned and pulled out her phone, before looking at the caller ID. Unknown? She was pretty sure she closed her assasination requests for today.. how weird. Nevertheless, she picked up, since she didn't know if this call was important for her or someone close to her.

"This is Y/N morow speaking, who is this?" She asked into the speaker, but the person on the other side of the phone just stayed silent, making the girl realise who she was speaking with. Oh oh, this could only mean trouble. If the one and only Silva Zoldyck was calling her, the one who manipulated him.. "Alright, do you wish to peak my brother Sir?" She was sweating, while asking this, only hoping he actually wanted to talk to Hisoka and not her.. if he wanted to speak to Y/N, the game was over and she'd loose her life instantly.

"No, that's not it. We.. are missing someone" he said, after a longer break after the 'we'. Missing someone? The girl let out a shaky breath and sat down in the fresh green grass, enjoying the cool feeling it was giving off. "Pardon, I don't think I got the question?" She asked, trying not to sound impolite. She was well aware of the power the elder Zoldyck held and he was no one to mess with. "Illumi, he didn't come home. He was supposed to be here today few days ago, after he finished his mission"

This shocked the girl. Illumi? Missing? The super strong and famous Illumi Zoldyck, not returning after a mission? But, shouldn't her brother be the better person to ask for this?
"I haven't heard from your son.. but, wouldn't my brother know more? They do go to some mission together from time to time.." Y/N told him, at first very unsure if she should ask, but she did. Why call her if her brother for sure knew more than she did?? That was unknown to the girl and she wanted to know.

Your POV   

"I don't have any contact to your brother, since he doesn't provide the equipment to contact him easily" he simply told me. This doesn't add up, the Zoldyck appereanly wasn't able to find any way to contact my brother? No. This was definetly not right, it couldn't be true. And Illumi going missing was unlike him, but not really impossible either.. but, wait! If this was really Silva speaking I would have noticed the senses my hypnosis made. This was definetly not Silva Zoldyck speaking.

"Nice try~" I chuckled into the speaker, now very confident. I wasn't scared to talk anymore or afraid I might say something I shouldn't do. "Ah~ as always.." the mysterious caller said, making me instantly realise who it is. That little fvcker!!? "I swear to god.. you scared me at first!" I almost screamed at my phone, having the sudden urge to throw it against that tree I was currently leaning against. "Haha, I'm sorry I had to.."

"You had to try and give me a heart attack?"

"If you wanna see it like that, sure. No, no, I just wanted to call since I got a new number"

"You could've just send a message?"

"Naw, but where the fun by that??"

"That's the point Vincent. No fun. No scaring me! See? Easy"

"Heh-.. let me think. Nope!" He giggled. We probably talked for hours, but it doesn't happen a lot that I talk with my old sensei, who was actually only 3 years older than me- but knows a looooooooot more than me.. he teached me nen! Vincent, the same Vincent I send Bailey too. She learned from him too, and not gonna lie, she's doing a pretty good job since she started.

"It was nice talking to you, but my brother is calling me rn, and I better pick up" I told my old teacher, before saying my last good bye and handing up, not even waiting for him to answer. I wonder what Hiso wanted? It isn't like we had anything-- oh shvt.. I was supposed to watch his bastle against that banana guy today!! I totally forgot.. and that was the original reason I asked Bailey to watch over Ichiro. Well, I fvcked up.. this was really important for him, and he wanted me to come real bad.. 

"Hey.. look I-" I cautiously picked up the phone, knowing he definetly was angry. And if he's angry, I should be real careful around him, because even thought he's my brother, he would hurt me. With no doubt. Not over such a silly thing like this right now, but he has lot's of trust issues and other problems. And I mean a lot to him, and hurt him pretty bad with not coming, no doubt on that.. I felt so horrible.

"Don't. Where were you?" He asked, in an emotionless and demanding voice. I hated it, when he talked to me like that.. do, cold and not how he usually talkes to me. I didn't want him to be mad at me.. he was my brother, my weakness and one of my only ones. "I.. forgot..I'm sor--" I needed to apologise quickly, I needed to see him. And I shouldn't even try to lie, he knew if I was lying. I was cut off by my phone dying, no! I forgot to charge it earlier and the long talk with Vincent did took some energy. Hisoka probably thinking I hang up on him!! This is bad.. what am I gonna do??