Chapter 6

Kil just came back from his fight and everyone looked at him terrefied. Exept for Gon, who just took it like it's normal. Interesting little boy~

Kil used an old assasin tecnique. I was honured to had Illumi teach it to me. It took a while to convince him, but he did thanks to my brother.

Took me a while, but was totally worth it!
It made killing so much easier sometimes.
But not of the time I rely on my cards and it's fun to control them in public and make it look like they killed themselves~
The reaction of the people are priceless, and the police wouldn't suspect anyone! Not really they would find something.

"You did good Kil" I patted his head. He surely wasn't used to this kind of affection, then he frozen shortly and just snapped my hand away while he blushed out of embaresmend.

"Shut up.." he said and got back to his place. Leorio was so scared of him. It's hilarious.
Gon was just happy his best friend had won.
And I was really impressed, he was so much better than me! In ripping heart out I mean... in a fight I could totally beat him.

"Okay- do I still need to fight? We have three wins right?" I asked, mostly to Lippo since, I Don't really know what to do.

"Normally everyone needs to fight, even if your team already won. It's the rules" he answered and I just shrugged. But Leorio let out a sight.

"What?" I asked looking at him.
"I- It's nothing. I just, is it nessesarly for you to fight?" He asked and I looked at him confused. What?

"What do you mean by that?" I looked at him. What is he implying?
"I mean- your a girl and these are real prisoners who've done many crimes and-" he started his sentences. I he telling me I'm weak?

"Are you implying I'm weak!?" He sweat-dropped. He's not serious is he!?
"N- no! I mean just.. if you die we-" Now I was furious.
"So you are saying I'm weak!?!" I screamed at him. I'm gonna kill him.

I was gonna charge at him but Pika stopped me. I struggle in his grip, because he grapped my waist and kept my hands behind my back. My god was he strong.
I'm sure I could get him off me but right now I was using ¼ of my strengt. Normally people weren't able to hold me back at this point.

"Let me go Pika!" I said, but then I realized how I called him and stopped what I was doing.
"What did you call him?" Kil laughted loud and Kurapika was red, mostly because he was embarresed.

"Shut up.." I got out of Pika's grob and walked over to the platform. I'm curious he this person wants to fight.

[Short reminded of an example what you are wearing (You can change it, but there should be opportunitys to hide weapons)]

I saw a woman walking over to face me. She looked like she was about 19 years old, but no one to be afraid off. I was planning on using the same as Kil, but I'll leave that for now. I'll just slice her neck with my stars.

(Something like that in form of a star)

If weapons aren't allowed I'll sharpen my nails, from what I'm guessing Kil did the same to rip out the mans heart. I didn't care enough to remember his name.

"Soo~ how do you want to fight?" I asked.
She had long dark brown hair and shining pink eyes. Pink? Weird woman..
"You know, I was thinking of something else" she said. Awesome, I didn't even get to fight? I really wanted too....

"Well, alright. What else do you want to do?" I asked a bit disapointed and clearly bored.
But that didn't last for long.
"Let's play a game of cards" she suggeted.
I over playing cards, I even beat Hisoka a few times! And he taught me some awesome cheating techniques, without getting caught.

"Alright!! Be ready to loose" I said while sitting down. She had some with her right? I wouldn't want to take my own out.
"You are pretty sure to win, huh" she said as she handed me some cards and we started playing.

I truthfully didn't expect her to be so good. It took me 23 minutes to beat her. What isn't that bad actually, because it mostly took me 3 hours to beat my brother.

"Very good game! My name's Maddison" I introduced myself to her. I never met someone so good in cards exept for me and Hisoka, so I couldn't just let her go like this.

"Uhh- Bailey... nice to meet you?" She answered clearly confused.
"Well Bailey, the next time we see each other, Imma break you ist of here! Bye bye~" I told her and everyone looked clearly confused at me while I walked over to the guys.

"Seriously?" Kil asked.
"Yea, she's awesome!"

Third POV

Together the applicants walked over to the room, they were gonna stay the next 50 hours in, during the bet Leorio applicant 403 lost.

A/N:
This ones a bit short. But should Y/N (Maddison as disguise) break little Bailey put of prison?

So they're like, little partners in crime?
Raise your hand if you want her to join!
(Raises hand because secretly wants her to join)😅
Author-chan