Chapter 18

Hisoka POV

Yesterday my sister brought back a Baby, I have no idea she was planning on adopting one. She didn't talk to me about it, so I was super confused. But nevertheless making my way towards the elevator, the boys are supposed to be arriving soon~

I was greeted by the pink worker whom also greeted me at my first day here. Pretty ugly I gotta say..

Right now, I was sitting in the hallway, waiting for the arrival of my little fruits~
It sure was suprising for them to get here in such a short time...

3rd POV

"Shh~" the pink haired girl hummed to the baby, trying to slowly get him to fall asleep.
But the little boy wouldn't want to stop crying.

"Calm down please..." she whispered, almost crying with the baby in her arms. She has been trying to get him to sleep for the past 2 hours. Slowly, the girls eyes began fluttering, until she finally closed them.

The little boy stopped crying, looking at the peaceful girl in front of him, who was releasing her aura to calm the boy a little.
He looked at her curiously, with his red glowing eyes.

The girl opened her eyes again, locking hers with the ones of the baby. She suddenly felt something warm in her chest, like she knew this boy in her arms, like she was somehow connected to him.

The little boy giggled, still looking into her eyes. The look in the teenagers eyes softened as she heard the little ones small giggle.

"I swear.. I'll protect you~" she said to him.
Slightly smiling down at him. The baby opened his mouth a bit.

"Ma-mam-ma" he said. Which caused a small tear to escape the girls eyes.

"Ichiro.. I'm naming you Ichiro~" she whispered..

A/N
Short but wholesome~