Chapter 11

Bailey POV

I was sitting with the other prisoners in the cafeteria, as always, when suddenly some officers entered the room. Are we getting someone new again?

"Bailey Cezilé?" One of them asked, ohh sh*t. I was actually pretty sure I haven't caused much trouble this week- I heard a lot of 'ooooo's' going across the room.

I walked to the front, afraid of what's happen. Usually I'm not really afraid, but the office came in here actually with a soft expression for once. And that's scary-

"Comgrats" he said, giving me a small smile. Hah? It's not my Birthday yet..? Did my Mom die-? That would actually be awesome! She got me in here after all. (This is not meant to be insulting to Mothers!! I apologise if you took it that way)

"What are you taking about?" I asked, looking him dead in the eyes. But there was a hint of kindness and- he looked relieved?? The hell!?
Just what was happening here? First this random weirdo who beat me at a game of cards and then this random police office smiling for once.

"You're out of here, someone paid your bait" he said handing me a small paper. Hah!!? I don't have any relatives other than my Mom.
"But- wasn't my bait like a billion!?" I asked, obviously not believing him. Are they trying to pull some sick joked on me?

"Two billion actually, but other than that you need to come with us" he said, handing me a bag with some comfortable clothes in it.
"You're expecting me to follow you-??"

"Actually, yes. The person requested to see you" he said. He's serious is he!? I'm getting out of here?? But who could have paid so much, I don't even know anyone who owns that much!

"Well, who is this person?" I asked following the officer to some sort of room where I could change.
"Refuses to give they're name, don't know, you'll see" he said shutting the door.
Pfft- now I know why he seemed relieved!!

I changed into some clothes that looked like this:

Damn, this person had definetly style. I can't wait to see who they are. I hope they're not expecting anything from me, because they got me out of here.

Y/N (Maddison) POV

Gon won, stubborn as ever, but he won.
And after a few more fights, inbetween them Illus and Kils, which is why I now know why he was so upset, it seemed like he didn't really know what he was doing, the poor kid...

Nevertheless it was now my turn against Bodoro. I don't really want to win this.
We both were standing in the middle of the room, before I spoke up.

"I give up.." I said, looking at him directly. He was clearly confused kind of angry.
"Don't really want you going against clownface" I explained my actions to him, and to be honest- it would be really boring to fight him.

"Oh, uhh.. thanks I gue-" but he couldn't finish his words until he fell cold dead to the floor.
Oh god.. Kil!! You look awesome with blood on your face, but something is bothering you..
Just what have you done to this kid Illu?

And again.. I wasn't getting to fight!! I wanted to fight.... maaaaan..
"Why can't I get to fight!!?" I groanted out, almost shouting dropping to the floor.
It was kind of obviously we didn't have to fight anymore 'cause of Kil's loss.

They all looked at me, dumbfolded.
"Are you dumb! You were up against Hisoka!" Hanzo shouted, the one who was up against Gon. I looked around, right I wasn't alone- heh..

"I- sorry..??" I got up and dusted my clothes.
"I'll fight you, if you get rid of that rediculous costume you got there~" I heard Hiso's pervy voice. I frozen on that statement and everyone looked over to him.

"What are you talking about!?" Leorio asked, obviously kind of scared of him, but he would do anything for his friends and It looks like he would even kill for them.

"How- When!!?" I whined, pouting. Everyone else completely on ice- the looks we were getting were hilarious! I stood up, to face Hiso.
He chuckled dark~ damn he was getting exited.. over me... his sister...!!?!?

"You made a deal with someone, I could get every Information from, with a little bit of magic~" he said psychotic looking, more than he usually does. Oh god- of course he would tell him.. but what magic-??

"Welp, I didn't think that trough very well..." I sighted. And everyone looked even more confused. I laughted lighthearted at their faces.

"Maddison, what's going on??" Kurapika asked me. Maddison- I should probably drop that.
"Yeah- Maddison is actually not my real name" I pointed out sternly.

"What? But why would you lie?? And what has Hisoka and that freak to-!?" Suddenly a 6 tarot card cut his cheek, before he could finish that sentences.

"Don't call Illumi a freak" I said, giving him my best glare. Illumi decided to stop this maddnes and layed a hand on my shoulder, and one over my eyes.

"Eh-!? Illu??" I asked, turning to him as he took his hands away. He looked at me with his stoic emotionless expression.
"Just explain to your friends.. don't cause any trouble now" he said walking back to my brothers side. A sight escaped my mouth.

"So- my name's Y/N-" but someone cut me off.
"Why did you lie!? And how do you know this psycho-!" Pokkle asked, well more like screamed before I three a card, cutting his cheek the same way as leorios, as soon as He called Illu a psycho.

"As I said.. my name's Y/N. Y/N morow, I'm clownface's little sister" I said slowly taking out the needle on my neck, and then the ones unter my clothes. (She didn't need to take off her clothes)

(You are still wearing your previous outift)

Shocked expression were seen on peoples faces, hah! I loved doing things like that. I was having my fun until I heard a chuckle coming from Hiso.
Illu was kind of hiding a little smile too.

"So- you.. what?" Leorio stuttered. He was so damn suprised, probably the most.
"Naww! Don't worry, I'm not as pervy as Hisoka.. maybe a little more crazy than my Maddison act was! But I'd like to stay your friend!" I said, chuckling playfully. I'm not really expecting them to be my friend, everyones scared when they find out Hiso is my brother.

But I don't blame him, he's the best I could have gotten even thought he's weird and a pedophile. He's an awesome big bro!!
"I mean, sure why not?" Kurapika smiled Kindle, which suprised me a bit.

"As long as.. your brother stays away-" Leorio said, cringing at the word brother. I wasn't honetly expecting this but gave both of them a hug anyways.

"We're gonna spar at home, butterfly~" Hiso said, pushing me towards him with his Bungee gum, which I quickly removed.

A/N
The moment everyone waited for!! And with everyone I mean the 73 reads I got, which I am very thankfully for!^^

Author-chan