Chapter 24

I couldn't refrain myself from throwing a knife in my brothers direction after he killed Kastro, because I wanted to fight him too...!!

Luckily Bailey was there to catch the knife mid-air before anyone - except for the surround few people - noticed my actions.
I huffed as she started telling me how dangerous that is, what was she? My Mom?

"Alright mom... jeez.." I said, standing up to go and find my brother. The older girl followed behind me, still not happy about my previous comment.

"..how does your brother deal with you all the time..??.." I heard Bailey mumble under her breath, which got me angry.

"Trust me.. it's quiet the opposite I would ask" We heard a voice and turned around, only to see Killua standing there. He had his usual clothes on, and his eyes focused. I'm only guessing he watched the fight 'Hisoka vs Kastro'.

"I need answers" the young ex-assasin and probably soon to be utterly string boy said.
I expected that honestly-.. why else would he come and find me?

"Ask your little teacher, I can't help much~"
Was my answer while winking at him and dragging Bailey with me to my brothers room, which is where we'll be waiting, if he wasn't already there that is.

"Sooo- he knows nen??" The girl asked me, as we were walking. I stopped for a second to turn around, now walking backwards to face her, but using my En so I wouldn't bump into anything on my way.

"He sure does, is leaning by some nerd verdion of levi-.. nervermind some dude with glasses" I said, nervously correcting the last part.

"I'm sorry- who??" She asked, which made me gasp shocked. How come she doesn't know Levi!? That has to be a joke-.. huh.. she was in prison most of her life... makes sense then-

"Doesn't matter... yet.. soo- how far are you??" I asked her curiously as we stepped into the elevator and pressed the 200th floor button.

"Right now I'm just training in General and maybe in a few days or weeks I am far enough to find out which categorie I am!" She said smiling, following me to my brothers room.

In respond of that, I hummed in an approving manner, before I spotted the door of Hisoka's room. Out of experience and how useful that could be, I was using Zetsu the whole time, and Bailey did the same as soon as we left the battle area where the fight was.

Unexpectantly I sensed another presence in the room with my brother. Who could that be-?? Another ally of him or..?
I glanced over at Bailey, taking out a key, it was the one to Ichiro's apartment, who was currently being watched over by Illumi.
Who is suprsingly good with kids.

Flashback

I looked around the room, before sitting Ichiro down on the couch and cleaning the blood on him. Hisoka was cleaning the mess from the dead body of 'Newa'.. no idea why she attacked-

"Glad to see you can recognize if someone is not me.. thought I gotta say, she was really bad at acting like me" we heard a voice say and turned around to see Illumi standing in the doorframe.

"Darling~ did you plan this?" My brother asked with a glimbse of interest in his voice.
But the elite assasin shock his head, walking over to the clown sitting on my couch.

"She did suprise me by knocking me out.. only because I made to slow due her actual am being Ichiro.." he said, obviously a bit embarressed that he had let his guard down.
Which he denied, but still, nobody could ever blow a hit on Illumi - if they were as low ranked as Newa - if he had his guard up.

"Naww~ your growing fund of the little guy"
My psychotic brother said, pulling the long black haired male in his direction with the help of his 'Bungee gum'.

Of course Illumi scoffed at that, but let him do it anyways, so that he found himself in Hisokas lap. Which suprised me quiet a bit.

"If you want to make out do it somewhere else.. we have a child here" I said, completely unfazed by what just happened. But as soon as I stood up and Ichiro saw Illumi he sqealed, making some 'pick me up' gestures with his arms.

Illumi complied and scooted Ichiro into his arms, willingly sitting back in my brother lap. Now THAT surprised me- I'm sorry.. what happened!?

"Euuhh- you got something to tell me-?" I asked them both, probably looking weird because I held an eye ball in my hand.
Hisoka smirked and Illu looked confused.
A dear lord.. I don't even wanna know...

Flashback end

She looked at me confused, but took the key out of my hand, before I gave her the adress.
She understood fast and nooded leaving me alone. 

I

knew I shouldn't mess with my brothers privacy.. but I was so curious! I couldn't help myself. With that I hid behind one of the plant in the hallway, with the help of green covering myself up

A few minutes later I saw.....

Bye bye~
Hope you enjoy this so far!
Thank for over 300 reads^^
That mean so much to me!!!!