Chapter 29

I'm back bitches! Not able to watch season 3 yet... but I'm bored~
And I wanna write again. So here you go!
(And to Killua_Zoldyck16, I'll write the scenes we talked about when the time comes~)

Your POV

"You're not going anywhere!" One of them said. Ah okey, they're underestimating me.
I mean, who wouldn't?? I don't look that musculous or strong- but that's just a facade.
I didn't want people getting scared of me or taking me as strong.

"Alright~ I'll just be waiting here then~" I told then all, smiling creepily like Hisoka would do. I'm having my fun here~ I got no problem staying here..

"I don't trust you here. But I don't trust you out either..." Nobunaga mumbled. He seemed to be a difficult person. Meh- who cares? He looks like a noodle.

"Mhm- I won't be the only one here right?? So, no need to get all worked up!" I told him. I was pretty sure some of them were going to stay here. And I really wanted to have a talk with the boss, Chrollo. I wanted some information on Hisoka and how he has been behaving. I'm worried he'd be planning something where he could die or get himself in more than serious trouble.

Because I'm almost 100% sure he is.. that's just what he does, and most of the time I can't stop him, but I can prevent worse from happening... nah- who am I kidding it's Hisoka we're talking about. I heard some mumbling and snapped back to reality.

"Alright.. I guess we can make it work.." the man, whom was so determinated to play strong before, aka the noodle man, said, hanging his head low. I had a feeling he somehow didn't like me... no idea where I got that from-

"Perfect! Have fun you guys" I said cheerfully, while they gave me some pretty weird looks and Hisoka chuckled silently in his small corner. I would punch him right now- but... I decided against it, 'cause of the situation. Most of then looked at their boss one last time, only to see him nodding and then left. The other, stayed here.

I would say, the first 20 minutes were pretty awkward, but we were not lot's of people (I don't recall who stayed exactly- so let's pretend you guys know...) But I finally decided to go to Chrollo and ask. When would I ever get the chance again? I may not show it, but I am genuely worried about my brother!... sometimes.

"Are you in need of something Y/N-san?" The big boss asked me, before I even started approaching him. I guess he realised it on hand of my aura- I dunno. He's pretty weird.
But.. who am I to say so?? ;)

"Ah.. so formal- but yeah. I'm hoping my brother hasn't caused any problems, Chrollo-sama??" I asked sweetly, and only then he looked up from his book, which I missed because I gave him an closed eye smile.

"Not at all.." he replied, averting his attention back to the book he was previously reading. I could hear he wasn't saying the complete truth, but that means Hiso didn't cause any big trouble. That's good... I hope.. I sweat-dropped at our short conversation, and wondered if I should start another one but decided against it. Chlorophyll does not seem like the person I want to talk to-.. even tho I was the one to approach him, ok, does that make sense??

××ו~•~•~•~•~×××

Okay- where the f*ck are they...!? I'm bored guys, 'cmon! Hurry up.. 𝕋v𝕋