Chapter 28

"How can we trust you?" The big guy with the stitches said.

"Why would I ruin my brothers fun?~" I asked him, looking psychotic at that moment. I'm not gonna lie, I'm enjoying this.

"Your what..??" Probably eight people said in unsion. I'm loving the looks an their faces..!! I silently laughed, now sitting straight.

"I'm Hisoka's sister, and like I said, my name's Y/N" I introduced myself with a small smile, creepy but genue. If that makes sense at all-...

"How are you so related to.. that-?" I heard one of them say, I think her name was Shizuku or something like that, while pointing to my brother. She seemed so innocent, even thought it was pretty obvious she's not, since her skills are good enough to be here.

"I'm asking myself the same..." I mumbled, flashing her a small smile. Without the creepy or scaring effect this time. I'm so gonna love it here already!

Hey Guys!! I'm sorry to say this. But I'm putting this story to an end for now.
I'm not able to watch the 3rd season of HxH, and I'd like to do the rest if I'm able to. Meaning, if Gon and Killua are going to be kidnapped, will come another time. Probably in a few months, or maybe a year. I don't know.

Since I need my parents approval to get an App where I can watch this, and I still don't have it I never watched the 3rd season and probably won't, at least not in near future!

Sorry again, but I'll try my best and start another fan-fiction. Would you guys prefer assasination classroom or my hero academia, maybe Genshin Impact???

Or I will do another one to demon slayer!
We'll see, but please write in the comments which one you'd like to see^^

Or do you want another one about Hunter x Hunter??