Chapter 5

I was at the so called 'Trick-Tower' looking for a way down. Or at least looking like I'm doing so, if I'm being honest I'm watching my brother because I surely know he is aware of a way down. And he sure was, because I saw him falling down into the tower, a trapdoor. I walked over to it, but It didn't open. I supposed it's only a 'one-time-trapdoor'.

I looked for other trapdoors, and found one. Actually it was a few more in one place, but I just choose one and fell down. But landed gracefully on the floor.
Hmm... a big room, no door or passages to see. Only a table with a few watched on it. To be exactly six. So I took one and put it on. But it seems like I have to wait for another five persons to come, so I took out my favourite book out of my backpack and started reading. A few minutes later, the other trapdoors were moving. And Killua, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio fell trought.
Gon landed on his knees and Killua almost the same as me, while Leorio on the face and Kurapika.. Well he fell directly ontop of me.

Damn I was probably so red right now.
"Uh- I'm so.. sorry- I-" he stuttered while getting off of me. He was defenetly blushing it wasn't my Imagination, but turned away to hide it from me. I decided to have some fun~

"Say Kurapika.. are you blushing~?" I asked seducective while leaning closer to him, and closing the distance he had just brought in between us. He quickly turned to me in shock. But caught himself shortly after again.

"I- I'm just embaressed.." he said and stood up. I laughted at his reaction. The others have catched up already and are now staring at us.
"We'll need to wait for another person" I said, pointing to the braceletes. Suddenly someone started speaking.

A man name's Lippo, some prisonmanager or something, I didn't really listen. I just sat back down and continued reading my book.
I felt someone coming near me. It was Gon.
"Hey, your the lady that watched me and Killua against Netero!" He claimed. I looked up and smiled at him.
"I am.." I started but were quickly interrupted by a noice coming from above the tower.

I immediately knew It was Tonpa, judging his presence so I got up and smashed him into the wall before he could even Touch the ground.
"That's for trying to poison me~" I said with a crazy look but quickly turned back to 'normal' the second I turned around to the boys.

"You knew?" Killua asked me curious.
"Sure, you too?" I fire back with a question.
He nodded and Tonpa got up after streatching a bit. He groanted.
"W- why did you do.. that?" He asked me and I just looked at him with a look that says: 'Are you seriously asking me that right now?'

" Take a timer Tonpa~ We'll need to hurry" I told him, handing the man a timer. I'm sure there will be a lot of diffrences, especially since Tonpa is here. So we need to be very careful how we spend our time. And he gladly took the timer out of my hand, but I let it fall into his hand before he had the chance to even touch mine.

"Let's go now" Was heard from Kurapika who was pointing towards a door that had just shown itself. We all walked over and the questions already started, do we went to open the door or not?

"The answer is clear to that" Leorio said and we all made our choice, but of course Tonpa made the wrong one 'accidently'. He obviously is trying to manipulate us.
Leorio started screaming at him. Damn- what an loud old man.

"Don't worry about it, after all the door opened, right?" Gon said in an attempt to calm old man. But he didn't really get the point. And started screaming, AGAIN!!!

"Will. You. Shut. Up.!?" I glares at him. And I could gladly feel how scared he was. Damn, I love doing things like that!
"Now, let's just continue.. " I walked trought the door.

The next choice was, in which direction we want to go, left or right. Of course old man and Gon choose left. But four of us choose right, underneath: Pika, Kil, Ton and me.

Kurapika then explained why we choose like that, and actually he was really smart. Even his looks were damn good, defenetly smash-... I should really stop doing that-
I thought to myself.

We walked down the 'tunnel' and came to a big room. In the middle there was big space and more people at the very other side.
Seems like we had to fight them.

"Dear candidates, let me explain. In front of you there are some of the prisoners, which are locked up here, in Trick-Tower. But at the same time they are hired as examiner, whom are officially hired by the Hunter examiner committee. You now need to fight these six prisoners. Every fight is fought, man against man and-" he started to explain but I interrupted him.

"Heyy!!! I'm a woman you d*ckhead!!" I screamed up to him, where ever he was.
"I- sorry.. but as I said, you will fight these prisoners but everyone of you can only fight one time. Which fighting style you choose, that's up to you. Undecided isn't available, who's opponent said he give up, wins." He finished clearly still embaresses by the fact that I interrupted him like that.

"You can choose in which order you fight. If you have won three matches you can continue your path, if we win three matches before you. You'll have to stay here until the last hour. But if you won't three matches and we won three, you will have to stay here until half of the time is up that you have the moment you won and can continue your path then" the prisoners who revealed his face first said to us.

Damn they couldn't make it any less complicated?
"Tsk, even here the majority chooses" old man complained, as always.
"Well, it's easy to understand" Kil said and we heard Lippo speak again.
"Careful, your fight won't be that easy. The prisoners signed papers that said pro hour they keep you here one year of their prisoners time will be deducted"

"Ah, I understand. We need to reach the end within 72 hours. In these fight will be important how we deal with the time" said Kurapika, observerand as always.

"Our first fighter will be me, who are you going to choose?" The prisoners spoke up again. Right who is going to fight first?
"So, how are we going to do this?" Killua asked. Kurapika started a sentences but I wasn't really listening. I was busy observing our opponent.

"Nope, I will go!" Tampon- I mean Tonpa said. When I looked over to them for the first time. Huh!? He wants to be crushed?
Well.. not that I had a Problem with it, but still. Is he trying to commit suicide?

"Hey Tonpa, are you suicidal?" I asked, obviously not really worried and they all just sweat-dropped at my question.
"I- I'm not!?" He screamed, "I just want to get your trust back!"

"Back? You never had mine.." I told him and Kil started laughting at this while Tonpa looked very irritated. I love playing with people like him and using their own words against them.

"A- anyways.. I'll just go now" with that he left to fight scarface. I saw his opponent smirking and walking over to the fighting platform.

A/N:
I will skip 'til Killuas fight. So the next chapter will start when his fight ended.
Author-chan