Chapter 21

Your POV

I chuckled, seeing my brother eying the baby like that. I as well looked over, to actually see Ichiro holding the eye ball of the woman, and with that my chuckling died. How to-.. how did that baby had enough strengh to rip out the womans eye??

"Ichiro..? What-" I mumbled unter my breath, looking at my brother, only to see that he seemed mildly confused as well.
"Y/N.. why do you always encounter the weird ones?" He asked, which caused me to angrily hit him.

"He's not weirder than you perverted!" I screamed, walking over to the baby, playing with an eye as if it was totally normal for him. Luckily I was able to stop him, when he was about to put it in his mouth.

"I'm sure you don't wanna eat that..." I told him, before cleaning us up while my brother cleaned the mess in my living room.
But one thing never left our minds. Where was Illumi really??

My motivation flew away this morning because I'm sick... but I did a short update anyways!
(If some of you are wondering why I took Ichiro into the story.. it's because while everything after the heveans arena act happens, I have nothing to do for Y/N, since she doesn't know Hisoka is involve with the Phantome troupe, that's why she's going to learn how to take care of a baby properly and teach him some things. Like that it's not normal to play with eye balls!)