Part twenty four

A few weeks have passed since Abu Dhabi and the whole incident, I'm those few weeks Charlotte and Charles had broken up. So Charles and Elle were isolating themselves hiding away from everyone even friends and family.

A few days before Christmas all the f1 drivers were having a little get together to do a secret Santa swap, Charles decided to go to this as he needed fresh air.
At Lewis' flat in Monaco all the drivers were talking and exchanging gifts it was a nice day, up until Max asked Charles where Elle was and if she was ok but Charles just ignored him so Max asked Pierre who immediately told him Elle hadn't come out of her room since Abu Dhabi but he had no idea why.
Max knew why but didn't want to tell anyone.
Max decided to text Elle to see how she was but she didn't reply, she read the message but there was no reply Max was very worried.

Caitlin and Ollie's Christmas

Caitlin and Ollie's family had all met up for Christmas as they all loved in England, it was amazing, everyone got on so well and it was a fantastic relaxing Christmas.
Ollie had got Caitlin a L'interdit Givenchy perfume And Caitlin had got Ollie a Emporio Armani mens two tone watch.
They both loved there gifts very very much.

Macey and Paul's Christmas

Macey and Paul had a busy Christmas as on Christmas Eve Macey was with her family and then on Christmas Eve night they flew out to Estonia to see Paul's family then on the 27th they both flew out to Monaco again. They did this with no the dogs and the cat as Macey didn't want them to be with a sitter over Christmas, however they still had a loverly Christmas.
Paul had gotten Macey a new fishing rod which Macey was delighted about. And Macey got Paul a new watch with some gym weights which Paul loved aswell.