Part eighteen

The fourteenth of October was Elle's and Arthur's birthday and the sixteenth of October was Charles's birthday so in in between the Japanese Grand Prix and he United States Grand Prix they decided to go back to Monaco and have a nice meal out with there family.

The family had an amazing evening filled with laughter and food

The family had an amazing evening filled with laughter and food. This was nice for the family as it gave Charles a rest from all of the stress and it allowed their mum to catch up with them too.

It was time for presents, Elle got Charles a new patterned shirt as Elle though Charles needed to have more of a variety of shirts, Elle then gifted Arthur a new pair of white trainers as Elle ruined Arthurs old pair by washing them with her pink dress. It was now Time for Elle to see what her brothers got her. First of all Charles got Elle a blanket with Neymar's face on it, as Elle opened it Arthur started to laugh, once Elle knew what he was laughing Elle burst out laughing too. Arthur gifted Elle a beautiful diamond bracelet. Elle loved it.
A few days passed and now it was time for Elle, Arthur and Charles to fly out to America.

United States Grand Prix

Charles wasn't so happy with the last race results but because of the conversation him and Ella had at Monza he wasn't feeling to down. Plus the little birthday celebration they had cheered him up a lot too.
Elle was excited to go to this race as she was meeting up with a girl that she had met last time she was here.

It was silent in Elle's hotel room until her phone beeped from under the duvet covers, it was Elle's friend.
"Hey Izzy I'll be down in a second" Elle quickly said while tying her shoes up. She then quickly hung up grabbed her bag and ran out of the hotel.
Izzy was the girl Elle had met last year and she had become good friends with her, Izzy's boyfriend was Logan Sargent who was a soon to be Williams driver.

Elle ran out of the hotel in a gorgeous safe green fluffy top with a cardigan to match.

As Elle ran out of the hotel she immediately saw Izzy hopping out of a Mercedes in a stunning outfit with grey suede boots

"Elle oh wow you look amazing" Izzy exclaimed while she smiled from ear to ear.
"Izzyyy you look incredible" Elle squealed.
The two were going out for a walk around the city we're having a meal out at Izzy's favourite place.

After the two girls had talked and talked and talked, the two of them parted ways and agreed to meet each other at the race the next day.

Elle returned to her hotel room and flopped onto her bed. After a while of trying not to fall asleep Elle decided to get up get changed and go down to the hotel restaurant to get some food.
Elle jumped down the hotel stairs singing to herself as she had her AirPods in. At this moment in time Elle was listening to without me by Eminem, Elle loved Eminem.
All of a sudden Elle bumped into someone tall, this sent one of Elle's AirPods flying.
"Pousse" "shoot" Elle whispered.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going it's all on me" the tall man said as Elle scrambled around on the floor trying to find the AirPod that flew out of her ear.
"Oh no it's completed fine, ah I found it" Elle picked up the AirPods dusted it of and put it back in its case so she only had one in.
"Wait wait Elle? Is that you?" The tall man questioned as Elle looked up from her phone.
"Oh my god Checo hello how are you" Elle smiled and hugged Checo, even though checo drove for red bull him and Elle were friends, they both often spoke to each other at the race circuits.
"You know Max talks about you all of the time" Checo said while walking of in the other direction.
"Ughhhh whyyyyy" Elle whined while stomping on the floor then proceeding to go and get some food.
After eating Elle went back up to her room and immediately went to sleep.
After the race Charles, Charlotte and Elle went back to the hotel, packed up and left. Charles wasn't in the best mood so no one spoke about the race, it was a touchy subject to say the least.