Part two

It had been a few days since Monaco and Elles little run in with max and it's all that she could think about. Elle was planning on spending some time with her friends that she hadn't seen in weeks in the time between Monaco and Azerbaijan, as Charles was planning on sitting in the simulation room the week he had as "free" time before they both flew out.

                                   The girls 💗💗

Caitlin🧡~ I can't wait to see you Elle❤️

Macey💚~yeah Elle, plus we wanna meet all your nice friends 😉🙃

Elle~can't wait to see you too girls ❤️,so I suppose you won't wanna meet Ollie bearman and Paul Aaron then will you??

Caitlin🧡~YES WE WANT TO MEET THEM.......pretty please 💗

Macey💚~please please please can we meet them !!!!!!!

Elle~ well I'll see if I can do that for you two

Macey💚~ OMG THANK YOUUUUUUU

Caitlin🧡~ Elle you are the best 💗💗

Macey was 18 and Caitlin was 17 the two British girls were considerably younger then Elle who was 21. Elle had met Ollie and Paul a few years back when they were in f4 with Arthur and immediately thought of Caitlin and Macey.

Ollie, Paul, Elle and Arthur were planning to meet up in Monaco a few days after the Grand Prix. This would be the first time Elle would meet Ollie and Paul again, so she thought of inviting Caitlin and Macey to see if they would hit it off.

2 days later :
The six friends had arrived at the docks where Fernando Alonsos yacht was waiting for them, Fernando had let the six spend a day on the yacht since he had no use for it during the week.
"Oh my god it's so good to see you guys" a strong French accent bellowed across the docks.
"Calm down Elle" Arthur whacked Elle on top of her delicately curled hair.
"Hey I'm Ollie and this is Paul" Ollie said looking at Caitlin while his eyes sparkled from the sun.
"Oh erm hi I'm Caitlin and this is Macey" Caitlin's cheeks turned a rosey pink as she smiled at Ollie.
Paul gave Macey a little wave as she tried to hide herself behind the sign, Macey gave a shy smile and a little wave back.
Elle smiled as she knew that Ollie and Caitlin were a match made in heaven, Macey and Paul on the other hand needed some work, Macey was an incredibly shy person who never liked to ask for anything of anyone but she clearly needed a love life and Elle knew Paul was the right person.

"Right guys should we get on the boat and get changed to go do some swimming" Arthur said with a huge smile.
Everyone boarded the huge yacht and parted ways to get changed.
All three girls wore the most beautiful swim suits with their hair tied back in messy buns, while the lads all had no tops on with swimming trunks.

The yacht had already set off at this point and the six had all received a snorkel mask and snorkel ready for when they get to their destination.
Macey appeared next to Elle and made her jump, "MACEY I thought I told you not to sneak up on me like that" Elle screamed.
"Oh I am sorry Elle I didn't mean to, but I was wondering when can we get into the ocean I can't wait any longer" Macey whispered to make sure no one else heard
"Mace you don't have to whisper and to answer your question we're here so get in the water now if you like" Elle reassured her.
"Thank youuuu" Maceys smile grew across her face as she clambered clumsily down the steps from the yacht to the sea.
Elle laughed to herself then turned to see Caitlin and Ollie stood together talking, she could see Caitlin's face smile every time he spoke, Caitlin was the youngest of Elle's friends and so Elle thought it was nice she had someone her own age for once, especially someone like Ollie.
At this point Macey had already moved quite a distance from the boat without realising, she was in her own world (a little to much), so Elle sent Paul in after. She stood back to see her plan unfold as Arthur observed Caitlin and Ollie very closely.

"Hey Macey you've gone to far from the boat" Paul had swam out to try and get Macey to come closer to the boat but she was having none of it.
"Oh erm Hi Paul im afraid I cant cause I'm having too much fun over here" as-well as being shy Macey was very very stubborn.
"Well I'll just stay with you then" Paul was equally stubborn and didn't want to leave Macey on her own
"Oh erm it's ok you don't have to" the British girl blushed as Paul looked her dead in the eyes.
"I do have to" Paul adjusted his snorkel mask and dove down to look at the school of fish the were circling the two of them, as he did so Macey's face turned bright red.

Elle couldn't help but feel very proud of her work, now her two best friends had potential boyfriends and boy did they need them.