Part seventeen

Japanese Grand Prix

The Singapore Grand Prix was last weekend and it was one that went ok for Ferrari but for Alex it was a disastrous race for Alex as he did not finish the race, this was even more upsetting as it was also his first race back after having appendicitis.

However, this race weekend was very very important as if Max won this race then he would win the championship.
Elle, Charles and Charlotte arrived at the circuit late and so Charles ran off to get ready for the race. Ella and Charlotte strolled to the Ferrari garage and got comfy for the race.
"I'm really nervous for this race" Elle turned and looked at Charlotte with a concerned on her face.
"Listen Elle he will be ok, he is a strong willed man so don't be worried" Charlotte scooted closer to Elle and brought her into a hug.
All of a sudden Charles ran through the room.
" Oh non non non non, je suis très en retard, cour, allez mon pote" "Oh no no no no I am very late run run come on mate" Charles ran through the room zipping up his race suit while his race engineer followed close behind him.

The race finally began, it wasn't going so well, in fact it didn't end the way Charles not Elle wanted it to end. Max won with Checo close in second and then Charles in third, Max had now won the championship, the podium celebration had finished Charles stormed of with Elle and Charlotte trying to keep up with him.

"Jésus Charles ralentit, je vais devoir m'arrêter, je reçois un point de suture." "Jesus Charles slow down, I'm going to have to stop I'm getting a stitch." Elle said while breathing heavily.
Elle continued to mutter to herself while catching her breath. She found a bench to sit on and leant back on the wall behind her and closed her eyes.
"Hey Elle are you ok?" Elle opened her eyes and saw a sun tanned Max standing right I front of her.
"Ugh Max im really not in the mood for this today, please just leave me alone" Elle shook her head and closed her eyes again.
"Please Elle I just wanted to talk" Max sat down and leant back on the wall coping Elle.
"Max seriously I'm not in the mood" Elle stands up and tries to walk away but as soon as she starts to walk away Max grabbed her arm.
"Max get your hands of me right now" Elle turned her head and glared at Max. "You really think we can be friends, no no we can't no let me go" Max let go of Elle's arm and Elle stormed of back to her car.

Back at the hotel Elle locked herself in her hotel room and didn't come out until it was time to go, in fear of bumping into max