Part ten

It and now been a week since Macey and Paul's date and they were both very excited to tell Elle and Arthur about it. They were all meeting up in France for the French Grand Prix since it was right near Monaco.

This week Charles, was very happy down to the fact that he had his first win in quite a while while he was in Austria.

"Macey, Caitlin so good to see you both" Elle was very excited to see both the brits.

"Elle hi, Macey and Paul went on a date" Caitlin blurted out.

"Caitlin I was gonna tell her" Macey said as she gave her a slight push.

"Sorry I was just excited to tell her since you made me keep it a secret from her for a week" Caitlin laughed and pushed Macey back

"Oh Macey I'm pleased for you, I'd love to hear all about it but I have to go see Alex before the race" Elle looked very guilty but happy for Macey at the same time.

"No worries Elle, we were gonna go find Carlos then Lando anyway" Macey smiled as Elle ran off to find Alex.

Elle eventually found Alex in the Williams garage bopping his head listening to music.

"Hey what you listening too?" Elle snuck up behind Alex and took one of his earphones out and placed it in her ear.

"Oh Elle you scared me, listening to Eminem" Alex jumped and turned the volume up.

"Ooo my favourite" Elle started to dance a little and Alex joined in, the danced around the garage rapping the songs, they both lost track of time until one of Alex's race engineers came and got him to get ready for lights out.

The race had started good, but all of a sudden Charles crashed of the track into the crash barriers, the whole Ferrari garage erupted into chaos.

*radio between the Ferrari crew and Charles*

"Charles are you ok?"

"F***k" Charles was breaking heavily down the radio "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" He screamed down the radio. Elle could hear the hurt in his voice. And as if it couldn't get any worse the worst person we to have won the race, won the race. You can probably guess who it is. Max Verstappen.

Elle decided not to go to the podium ceremony bit to stay in the Ferrari garage waiting for Charles so they could leave, while she was waiting she decided to get get some cake and a coffee for Charles.

"Puis-je avoir un café et une tranche de gâteau s'il vous plaît?" "can I have a coffee and a slice of cake please?" Elle politely she'd the cashier.

"C'est 14 euros s'il vous plaît" "that is 14 euros please"

"Merci" "thank you" Elle walked off with 5e cake and coffee in her hand weaving through the crowd.

"Oh hey" a strong Dutch voice said.

"Hey Max" Elle replied (nicely this time)

"Aww poor Elle you look upset is it cause your brother didn't win" Max said sarcastically with a smirk on his face.

"What was that for? I was nice to you last time we spoke" Elle was hurt by what Max did but she didn't know why.

"Oh Elle you really think I actually like you your pathetic and annoying" Max didn't seem to care about what he was saying at this point.

"B-but"

"No Elle just because your brother didn't win doesn't mean you have to be sad, you just want attention" Max carried on.

"Oh" Elle's eyes filled with tears.

"Your such an attention seeker" he didn't stop.

"Enjoy" Elle slammed Charles' coffee and cake into Max's chest and she started to walked of. She stopped as she got level with his shoulder. "I apologised for what I did, I regret everything. I HATE YOU" Elle started a with a whisper but it turned into a yell at the end.

As Elle walked off back to her friends and brother Max regretted what he said to Elle he felt so bad but he knew Elle would never accept his apology after what he just said to her. This was a sticky and fragile situation.