Part twenty

Brazilian Grand Prix

This race was one with a sprint race this could be good for Charles and Carlos but you never know what could happen.
Elle flew out to watch this race and to be with her brother for this race, Elle loved going to São Paulo circuit it was one of her favourite circuits.
Practice one was good as Charles was the second fastest, now it was time for qualifying, Elle hadn't seen much of any of the drivers recently as it was coming up to the ends of the season and all of them wanted to focus on ending the season on a high especially Sebastian, Daniel and Mick.
Qualifying was exciting to watch and very unexpected. Kevin had gained pole position with Max, George and Lando close behind in second third and fourth. Obviously the Haas garage had a celebration for this as it was unusual to get pole position in a Haas.

However in the Ferrari garage there was no celebrating as Carlos qualified fifth and Charles qualified tenth as he did not finish Q3. Elle wanted to stay out of his way so she decided to go and visit Alex who had an amazing qualifying as he managed to qualify eleventh.
"Alex hey that was a great drive" Elle said as she pulled Alex into a hug.
"Aww thanks Elle, so how are you" Alex questioned.
"Erm yeah I'm good" Elle replied while smiling slightly.
"I don't believe you, so what's wrong" Alex said as he lead Elle into a separate room.
"Well if I'm being totally honest it's Max, he keeps trying to befriend me and I don't know what to do as he is Charles' main rival so every time I see him I switch on my rude obnoxious side of me and I don't like it" Elle confessed while playing with her rings.
"Oh Elle, just say that to Charles and Max I'm sure they'll both understand" Alex said while side hugging Elle.
"Hmm" Elle continued to play with her rings.
"Elle your one of my best friends and I know you very well so I'm 100% sure you will make the right choice" Alex said while dragging Elle out of the room they were in then shoving her out of the Williams garage.
"now go talk to them" Alex shouted as Elle walked of.

Elle wasn't going to talk to either of them, not yet anyway.
It was time for the sprint race, one of Elle's favourite things about the Brazilian Grand Prix.
The sprint race started and all the cars flew from there starting positions. The sprint race was only quick as it isn't the full amount of laps of the circuit, in the end George won the sprint race taking 8 points Charles however finished sixth gaining only 3 extra points.
As soon as Elle saw Charles she gave him the biggest hug and told him that she was proud of him still.

Race day

Main race day, Elle and Charles got to the circuit early for once as the majority of the time they arrived late.

Elle was wandering g around the paddock trying to kill time, this was a good but also a bad idea, it was a good idea because on her travels she stopped and talked to Lando for a while then Elle met Lewis who told her about a party he was having after the Abu Dhabi race which Elle immediately said she would go she also said that her friends would go along with her brothers, Elle was always up for a party, but it was also a bad idea to go walking around the paddock as she bumped into Max, Elle just scoffed and walked away, she certainly did not want to talk to him but she felt that she didn't have to be rude about it, however Elle didn't know what else to do.

After talking with a few more people Elle went back to the garage to get a good place to sit and watch the race. Before Elle knew it it was lights out.

This was a good race, the Ferraris putting up a fight against the Alpine of Fernando Alonso and both of the red bulls, however neither did the Ferraris could catch up to the top two cars which were both of the Mercedes. George had dominated the front of the pack for the majority of the laps.

It was the end of the race and George Russel had won his first Grand Prix, Lewis came second and Carlos in third. Charles didn't do to bad either as he was fourth.
As soon as the race finished Elle ran out of the garage trying to find Carlos and Charles, on her way to find them she ran into George who was incredibly happy as he had just won his first race.
"GEORGE YOU ACTUALLY WON" Elle screamed at the Brit who was feeling a mix of emotions, he was speechless so he just gave Elle a huge hug.
After her hug with George, she carried on trying to find Charles and Carlos when she finally found them she congratulated both of them and gave both of them a hug.
"Ooo look there angry Max incoming" the Spaniard pointed behind Elle to a clearly frustrated max heading our way, after saying this Carlos slinked of into the background leaving Elle alone with Max and Charles.
"Hey good race you put up a fight today" Max said as he pulled Charles into one of those man hugs.
"Cheers mate" Charles replied.
And with that being said Max walked of.
"What was that" Elle questioned.
"Elle we do actually have to tolerate each other as may be rivals but I can't be rude or mean to him can I" Charles said to Elle.
After Charles said this Elle now thought that may e she could talk to Max and Charles about what she feels about taking to Max.
But no she still didn't t want too.

"Oh by the way I've said we would go to Lewis' party after Abu Dhabi" Elle said to Charles before turning and walking away.
"Of course you have piglet" chards said to himself.