Part twenty two

Lewis Hamilton's party in Abu Dhabi was going to have all of the f1 drivers there with there partners along with some f2 and f3 drivers and there partners. Taylor swift, Harry styles, Tom Holland and Zendaya, the Kardashian's and Brad Pitt were also going to be there, this could arguably be the biggest party ever.

Elle, Caitlin spent ages getting ready while Macey was asleep on the couch in Elles hotel room. When she woke up she threw on the first items of clothing that were suitable for the party she found in her suitcase.

Elle wore a beautiful floral two piece set with her bracelet that Arthur had gotten her for her birthday.

And Caitlin wore a gorgeous black dress with stunning black wedges to match.

Finally Macey wore a cute zebra skirt a black cropped vest and her favourite coat, she also threw on some sunglasses to hide the bags under her eyes

"Are we all ready then, cause I need a drink" Macey said walking towards the door

"Yep all ready" Caitlin aid grabbing her bag. "Remember not to many drinks you two" she said while pointing at both Macey and Elle.
"Yes yes I remember" Macey said as she walked out of the door.
"I remember too" Elle added but less sarcastic than Macey.

Down at the reception the girls met up with Ollie, Paul, Arthur, Charles and Charlotte who all looked amazing.
After about 5 minutes everyone hopped into a taxi which lead them too a huge house with party lights and music blaring from it.
As soon as they got out of the taxi they all went there separate ways.
There were so many people here and they weren't all just race car drivers they were big celebrities.

For the majority of the evening Caitlin and Ollie found a quiet corner and had decided to stay in the corner and talk about Ollie'a new contract with Prema in f2 and other things, that was until Charlotte and Charles came over and started to speak French with Caitlin as Caitlin was doing French and university, however ollie had no clue what anyone was saying so he just nodded and smiled along with the conversation and threw in the occasional "Oui oui".

Macey however was having the time of her life, she had found Pierre and Yuki at the bar and was doing shots and all kinds with them. Macey then decided to go and find someone to have a conversation with. Being drunk Macey decided to whip out her GCSE German skills and start talking to Seb and Mick in broken drunk German. Paul realised this and rushed over and saved Seb and Mick from Macey by pulling we away from them. Macey then went back over to Pierre and Yuki and start drinking again but this time she had Paul by her side making sure she was not going to wander of again.

While all of this was happening Elle was just sat at the bar alone drinking, Elle had gotten quite drunk. Max had noticed Elle on her own so went over to her, Elle noticed max sit next to her but she didn't push him away instead she brought him a drink and both of them sit there in silence and get very very drunk.

The part was slowing down and people were starting to either leave or find somewhere to sleep.
Caitlin and Ollie were about to leave but Paul came running up to them asking for help, Macey had fallen asleep on the floor next to the couch she had rolled of.
"Oh my god Macey" Caitlin said as she walked over to Macey on the floor and poked her side. Macey all of a sudden jolted awake which scared Caitlin to death.
"Hmm Caitlin where am I" Macey slurred.
"Come on get up it's time to go back to the hotel" Caitlin said while pulling up Macey by her arm.
"Whyyyy I'm not drunk" as she said this Macey fell forwards but luckily Paul caught her.
"Errr you are" Caitlin added.
Caitlin looked around to find Elle to tell her they were leaving but when she saw her and max laughing with each other at the bar she decided to leave them be as they were finally getting along.