Part twenty one

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Finally it was the last race of the season, everyone needed a break from the constant travelling and the constant stress of every race.

As this was the final race everyone was super excited and stressed. All the drivers and all of the teams wanted to end the season on a high note.

Before the race Lewis decided to take out all of the drivers for a meal as a farewell get together for Sebastian who was retiring. Lewis then decided to pay for everyone's meals. Elle only knew this because when Charles got back to the hotel he would not shut up about it for the rest of the night.

The next morning was qualifying day, Elle and Charles were both late as usual so Charles had to rush to get ready for qualifying.

It begun and it seemed to be going well, however both red bulls were ahead of both of the Ferrari's, and that's how it ended the last qualifying of the season, it wasn't the worst but it wasn't the best place to start the race of in.

Macey and Caitlin were at this Grand Prix as were Paul and Ollie, they came because of Lewis' party.
Elle decided to meet with her friends in the hotel restaurant for tea one night so she could catch up with them.
She hadn't missed much, only that Macey and Paul were now a couple and that Caitlin was sick of Macey taking all of the cups to her room I'm there apartment in Monaco. Elle just laughed as Caitlin told her countless stories of the different ways Caitlin woke Macey up every morning.
The three girls lost track of time and before they knew it it was 11 o'clock and thy all decided to go to bed as they all had a busy day tomorrow.

The last race day

As soon as Elle woke up she immediately got dressed, brushed her teeth and hair and walked out. It was an evening race so Elle decided to go walking around the city looking at all the different buildings there. Elle realised the time and hurried back to the hotel to catch a taxi as she walked into the reception she saw Paul, Macey, Caitlin and Ollie also waiting for a taxi so she decided to join them.
"Where is Charles and Charlotte?" Caitlin said as she realised that there were not with Elle.
"Oh they are already at the circuit, they have been there all day" Elle replied.
"What's up with her" Elle said while pointing at Macey who was falling asleep stood up with Paul by the side of her with his arm around her stopping her from falling over.
"Oh she stayed awake all night watching fishing videos on YouTube" Caitlin added.
"Ahhh" Elle said and then they all laughed.
Finally a taxi arrived and took them all to the circuit.

"I'll catch up with you guys later" Elle said hike waving good bye to her friends.

Elle went to find Charles and Carlos and Alex to wish them all good luck after she did that she went to her usual seat in the Ferrari garage and went to sit down but as she did she noticed a neatly folded piece of paper on her seat.
"Oh Elle that's been there since we all got here" one of the Ferrari crew said.

Elle picked up the paper and unfolded it to reveal a letter.

Elle
Over this season I have said some things to you that I really wish I had not of said and I'm very sorry about that, I know that it's hard for you to talk to me as I'm your brothers 'rival' I just wanted you to n ow how sorry I was and that I hope we can be friends in the future.
Love Max

Elle read the note and then read it again, why would Write this and instead of crumpling the letter up like the rude obnoxious Elle would do Elle decided to carefully fold the note back up and place it in her pocket.
She was that focused on the letter that she hadn't realised the race has started.

Half way through the race Charles overtook Checo this lead to the whole Ferrari garage erupt in cheers as if Charles kept second place he would then become second in the championship.

The final race of the season has ended, Charles was second in the race and in the championship. Elle immediately ran of to find Charles and gave him the biggest hug, she was so proud of him.
As Elle was walking of she noticed Max staring at her Elle looked at Max and smiled at him causing him to smile back.

Elle then met up with Caitlin and Macey after the ceremony this was so the three girls could go and get ready for Lewis' party together.
Leaving Ollie, Paul and Arthur to get ready together.
This was going to be fun.