Chapter 84-86

Chapter 84

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Xiaoling, wait a minute, the wontons will be ready soon." Gu Chaoci's gentle voice sounded, and he stirred gently with a spoon to prevent the small wontons from sticking together.

"En." Shen Jiangling lowered his head and wiped his tears, and replied.

"Why are you crying?" Hearing that Shen Jiangling's voice was not right, Gu Chaoci turned back in confusion, and instantly panicked at the watery eyes and red eyes of his sweetheart, "Are you too hungry? Stomach pain?"

"It's nothing, just a little moved." Shen Jiangling was a little embarrassed, he walked over and put his arms around Gu Chaoci's waist from behind, "Aci, it's nice to meet you."

Gu Chaoci held Shen Jiangling's hand, and his eyebrows were full of affection.

Why isn't he?

The old butler heard the sound and came over.

Seeing the two people hugging in the kitchen from a distance, a faint smile appeared on their faces.

He left without making a sound.

Shen Jiangling took a sip of the soup, the warm current spread from his stomach to his limbs, and he narrowed his eyes comfortably.

"Aci." He said suddenly.

"Huh?" Gu Chaoci raised his eyes and looked at him suspiciously.

"I used to like shrimp dumplings the most." Shen Jiangling held his cheek with one hand and said with a smile, "Now I like you the most."

Gu Chaoci was stunned, and before he could react, Shen Jiangling had an impulse, "Big brother and sister-in-law come back from their honeymoon, let's get married."

"Really!" Gu Chaoci couldn't calm down.

He stood up abruptly, his eyes shining.

"Well." The words of remorse disappeared when he saw Gu Chaoci's performance, the fingertips holding the spoon turned white, Shen Jiangling took a deep breath, trying to keep calm .

It really made him make up his mind to propose marriage.

Now the time is right, don't struggle.

Just—

"There are no rings and no flowers, the little wontons are still cooked by you, isn't it too perfunctory?" Shen Jiangling was bald.

"Not perfunctory, not perfunctory at all!" Gu Chaoci couldn't bear it any longer, rushed over and hugged Shen Jiangling, "Xiaoling, I'm so happy, I've lived so long, the first So happy once! I really, really—"

Gu Chaoci was so excited that he was incoherent, and he didn't have the ability to strategize when talking about cooperation.

Infected by his emotions, Shen Jiangling couldn't help laughing along.

The old housekeeper who was awakened again: "..."

Today's dog food is too much, he can't eat it.

After eating and going upstairs to wash up, Shen Jiangling looked at himself with red cheeks in the mirror, happy and a little worried at the same time.

But thinking of Gu Chaoci, she calmed down strangely.

He believes that Gu Chaoci is different and that he can manage this relationship well.

Easy to open up, how do you know if you don't try?

The most important thing is that he didn't want to see a disappointed or even uncomfortable expression on Gu Chaoci's face.