Chapter 81-83

Chapter 81

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He kissed him fiercely in his arms.

"What if you fall?" Gu Chaoci sighed, his head hurting a little.

What should I do if my drunk sweetheart is unreasonable?

Wait online, very urgent!

"Don't worry about it!" Shen Jiangling stood up crookedly.

He felt very light, like a balloon full of hydrogen, as if he was about to fly in the next second.

"I don't care." Gu Chaoci looked helpless.

Shen Jiangling snorted, stood up on the armrest of the sofa, and went to the bathroom.

As soon as I took a step, my body fell to the ground uncontrollably, "Huh?"

Gu Chaoci was well prepared, he stretched his long arms and took him into his arms, looking at Shen Jiangling's stunned look, "Now you still want to be brave?"

"...You bullied me." Shen Jiangling's mouth flattened, and he instantly switched to grievance mode.

The second black pot fell from the sky, and could not help but deduct it on Gu Chaoci's head.

After finishing speaking, he picked up Shen Jiangling and walked to the bathroom.

Just as she was about to open the door, there was a softness and wetness on her neck.

Gu Chaoci took a step, his eyes were full of dark gray.

"Xiaoling—"

His voice was low and hoarse, with a strong...

"Let you kill me and kill you!" Shen Jiangling said angrily.

However, drunk people have no strength, biting is like coquettish, no pain, no talk, but also like seduction.

Gu Chaoci took a deep breath and resisted the urge to put this sultry little drunkard on the spot to do the Fa-rectification. He stepped into the bathroom in three or two steps and put Shen Jiangling on the toilet. " Call me after using the toilet, and I'll help you out."

Shen Jiangling didn't know that he was almost eaten and wiped clean, and he was proud to see the other side's back fleeing, "Small, you are still fighting with me!"

Gu Chaoci stood on the balcony, the cold night wind was blowing on his face, his hot body gradually cooled down, and his reason returned.

He stretched out his hand and lightly touched the place where Shen Jiangling was bitten, his eyes flickering.

This account is first recorded in a small notebook.

In the future...calculate slowly.

On the other side, the wedding reception continues.

A lot of people talked about Shen Jiangling and Gu Chaoci.

"When Shen Jiangling kicked out Leng Sihan, many people joked behind their backs, saying that it would depend on what kind of target he could find. As a result... now they are all slapped in the face."

"Shen Jiangling is so lucky, you know, Gu's family is upright, and the previous family owners were all infatuated, and none of them didn't end in the same way. Just now Gu Chaoci looked at Shen Jiangling with that look. , tsk tsk tsk, tired to death!"