Chapter 12

From the scorching sun to the starry sky, they entered the b city.

Shen Yixiao originally wanted to come over to pick up Shen Jiangling, but unfortunately there was a scene with him at night, so he couldn't leave, so he had to ask his assistant to come and pick him up.

After getting out of the car, the assistant was startled when he saw the snow wolf who was half-human in height.

Shen Jiangling touched Xuelang's head and said with a smile, "Xiao Si is very well behaved and doesn't bite, right, Xiao Si?"

Xuelang glanced at his assistant and exhaled two groups of hot air from his nose.

Cut, coward.

Assistant thought he had dazzled eyes, otherwise how could he see the sarcasm on the dog's face?This dog must look so much like a husky!

"Besides, Xiao Si has a leash on his body, and the bodyguards are watching, they will not let Xiao Si hurt people." Shen Jiangling also knew that his words were not convincing, and added.

Only then did the assistant notice the two handsome bodyguards in black clothes standing behind Shen Jiangling.

Instant peace of mind.

The hotel they stayed in was owned by the Shen Group, so Xuelang was not allowed to stay.

It may be a little expensive to change a hotel.

Take the VIP elevator to the presidential suite on the top floor, Shen Jiangling took a look inside with great interest.

This was his first hotel stay.

The life of the rich is really intoxicating.

The room he rented before was not as big as the bathroom in this presidential suite.

Thinking of this, Shen Jiangling sighed.

Looking at the big bathtub that can fit five or six people, he wanted to cry a little.

The capitalist society of all evil!

The hotel attendant came over to help put things away, opened the suitcase, and was stunned when she saw that it was full of dog treats and dog toys.

However, she is very literate and neatly placed in the cabinet.

When going out, the waiter couldn't help but look a bit vicissitudes on his face.

In this world, people are not as good as dogs!

Put things away, Shen Jiangling called home to report safety, and then proposed to go to the film and television city.

He slept all afternoon and is in good spirits.

The assistant asked Shen Yixiao what he meant and took him to the Studio City.Shen Jiangling was the first time to come to the film and television city, and it felt a little novel.

He looks like Grandma Liu who has just entered the Grand View Garden, looking left and right, his eyes are shining.

But he was good-looking, but he looked innocent and cute.

Many little girls playing on the road peeked at him.

Xuelang was unhappy for a moment, and had a sense of unpleasantness that his own things were coveted by others.

The little girls were not frightened, but chatted, thinking that Snow Wolf was cool.

The streets they walk now are in the style of the Republic of China. There are many young ladies and sisters in cheongsams swaying, and rickshaw drivers pull the guests to run past.