Chapter 48-50

CHAPTER 48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that day, the bear family learned to behave well and dared not jump in front of Shen Jiangling.

On the seventh day of the Lunar New Year, after breakfast, Shen Jiangling took Xuelang and carried his equipment to his grandfather's car.

Grandpa and grandma started drying the quilt and cleaning up the house on the second day after they left, full of energy.

They deliberately woke up early to keep the house in order, went out to buy a lot of Shen Jiangling's favorite food, sat at the window and kept looking downstairs.

As soon as the sound of the engine or the whistle sounded, the two craned their necks.

Seeing that it was not Shen Jiangling, she looked back in disappointment.

 "Grandpa and Grandma, here I come!"

After the car stopped, Shen Jiangling led Xuelang down.

When he looked up, he saw his grandfather and grandmother standing by the window, he smiled and waved his hand, shouting loudly.

"Hey!" Grandfather and grandmother laughed so hard that they hurried to open the door.

"Yo, this dog is really big!" With outsiders around, grandpa didn't hug Shen Jiangling and yell at the sweetheart like last time, but the joy on his face did not diminish.

"Grandpa, this is Xiao Si, don't worry, he is very good and doesn't take the initiative to bite." Shen Jiangling introduced with a smile.

Xuelang nodded and said hello.

"Okay, come in and talk." Grandpa took the suitcase from the driver's hand, "Xiao Zhao, do you want to sit down and have a drink, please make a trip from afar, it's hard work."

"This is what I should do." The driver said politely, "Young master delivered it, I'll go first."

"How embarrassing is this?"

The driver finally accepted and got into the car with a little more joy on his face.

He is not treated very well compared to other drivers.

Employers are good-natured and generous.

Before, several companies poached him one after another, but he didn't listen to the conditions, so he went straight to the absolute side.

Shen family cherishes such a good employer as much as a panda, and he will not give up such a good job for a petty profit.

"Xiaoling, the room has been tidied up for you, the quilt will be dried outside, and you will take it back after dinner. You can take a nap or not."

"Okay." Shen Jiangling nodded.

Grandpa looked at the time and went into the kitchen to start lunch. Grandma helped him.

Shen Jiangling wanted to help, but was pushed out by them.

"By the way, grandpa, Xiao Si can't eat anything too salty, his meals have to be prepared separately, I brought some ingredients, is there any place in the refrigerator?"

"Ah? I don't think anyone's pet dog eats dog food?"

In those days, what people eat and what dogs eat, so much attention.

I don't know when it became popular to keep pet dogs. There are also canned dog food on the market.

In the end, this big guy is more expensive, and he has to cook a meal for him alone.